Exposed Fake: Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMcFu
    You have big nuts for doing this. If it holds with time, I would recommend you for some type of special bullshido award, if I was someone that had a say in how things were run.
    I'd nominate you for the Bullshido,
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
      Drew, you mentioned a website that you took down. What was the URL?

Good luck with your training, by the way. I think that your casaba melon-sized balls will help you a great deal in gaining the skills you need to "go legit."
      You could almost cut the irony of that statement with a knife...
      Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
        Very, very impressive. Congratulations. If only more wing chun people saw the light like Drew did, this would be a better world.

A question, though: did the MA ever represent a substantial part of your income, enough to influence in your decision to eat the humble pie? I do not want to diminish your merit in becoming legit, but this issue is certainly a significant matter when a McDojo person decides to go legit. Those other McDojo people you know, does their teaching represent a substantial part of their income?
        Query: How does perpetuating a fraud by misrepresenting yourself equate with "going legit?" I'm having a difficult time with this folks.

Comment

Oh boy...

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuColin
            I repped him, too.
            :violent1:

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden
              If this is all true, and I have no reason to believe it is not, it took alot of guts to come forward and do what you did. Hopefully you will be a happier person for your honesty.
              Uhhhhh....what honesty?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
                Thanks.

Just as a note to other people who support Drew, but want to confirm his story, the site above was up and running as early as October, 2002. However, the only archived page I could find refers to training in "the garage." It does seem consistent, with the information presented, though.

Drew, I'd like to interview you for an article to be posted on this site, and perhaps elsewhere. Are you up for something like that?
                You're making me sick, physically.

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                  Well, to echo others:
                  Welcome Drew and may you stay on the right and very narrow path.
                  This is why I think you're a moron ronin. Okay, folks I've had enough of this. It's time to expose "reformed one" as a fraud. (Pay close attention to the posted dates. Then visit the link provided)

From the JKD Brotherhood forum:
                  Drew Howe

Ultimate Baxtard

USA
                  1715 Posts
                  Posted - 12/21/2004 : 10:45:44 AM
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll Question:

Would you like to see a new section here devoted to a discussion on police and military combatives / CQC?
                  Choices:

YES, Do it
                  No Thanks
                  Maybe

(Anonymous Vote)

Drew Howe

Ultimate Baxtard

USA
                  1715 Posts
                  Posted - 12/22/2004 : 07:40:42 AM
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Alex.

Basically the forum would be a place for us to discuss and dissect all aspects of Close Quarter Combatives (CQC), unarmed and armed, as it applies to the military and law enforcement, and the differences between the two approaches. For instance, it would generally not be advisable for law enforcement officers (LEOs) to have formal training in a system designed for say, an Army Ranger or Navy Seal.

In addition to the above, the forum would also discuss the origins and influences behind many of the systems being taught, and that have been taught, under the CQC umbrella. Many of today's top CQC experts have a JKD background.

Finally, like any good CQC program, we'd have no rules in the forum. If it works use it. We can discuss personalities, politics, and whatever else that might be of interest to anyone.

http://www.forumco.com/pauljbax/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5680

Comment

Now, we have three questions folks that needs to be addressed:

1. If the 'reformed one' is Drew, why say one thing at Bullshido and practice another thing at the JKD brotherhood forum?

2. If the 'reformed one' is not Drew, who is he and why the charade?

3. Either way, this is bad, as it took in a dozen "veteran bullshidoers" including the Founder of the forum, Phrost. What will be the punishment for perpetuating a fraud?

Comment

Reformed One: Exposed Fake: Thank You!
                      Oh, you're welcome reformed one. :XXbirdman

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfoolss
                        Yes, this should be a Bullshido classic. How many Bullshidoer's got taken because someone played a very simple psychological game with them and outwitted them.
                        In case you're wondering what I meant by this, I was implying how easy it was to be fooled by someone telling you something you all wanted to hear.

"Oh, I see the light. I was sooo wrong and it's all thanks to Bullshido."

Man, and you folks rip on other sites for being stupid. Grow a brain would you.

Comment

Sent to me by a now embarrassed Bullshidoer:

TylerDurden 12-24-2004 07:24 PM

"Read the first part of the post dumbass."
                          Tyler, just be thankful I was here to correct the error and all the brown-nosing.

Comment

Reformed One = Kungfoolss. I bet Drew Howe has never even heard of Bullshido.net. Shit Kungfoolss, u almost had me too. HAHA ALL THE REST OF U GOT PWN3D!

Nice job Kung, I knew theyd all fall for that shit

Comment

I'll admit, I fell for it.

Comment

Never mind 'fools. He just says things to get a rise out of whomever he is addressing.

Fools, setting up a discussion forum in and of itself isn't fraudulent.
                                Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X