Awesome fiction by Ashida Kim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fiction by Ashida Kim!

I got this off of a cached Google page. I think Kim took it down when he realized how stupid it was, but the Google still has it cached!

(I've put things I want to emphasize in bold.)

The Legend of Komuso Dragon

We have named this Official Dojo Unit Badge the Komuso Dragon Patch in honor of our friend and brother Sensei Tim Broussard, who by the example of his life, sets a standard of excellence and accomplishment unequalled by ordinary men, to which we may all aspire.

This is the Imperial Badge of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. It is the insignia of office worn by members of the Imperial Bodyguard of the Ming Dynasty in ancient China and the Tatenokai, or Shield Society, personal bodyguard to the emperor of Japan. It was Chinese Boxers and Sages of the Pole Star School who spread civilization out from Tibet after the Great Flood and established the principle of "might FOR right" instead of "might MAKES right," which had prevailed hitherto in the ancient tribal world. This concept later found expression in the Arthurian legends of Camelot and the Code of Bushido, to name but a few. The Black Dragon represents the Chinese Constellation of the Dragon. 6000 years ago, the red star at the heart of this constellation was the Pole Star, used for navigation because it was "fixed" in the heavens directly over the northern pole. On the Imperial Patch, the Dragon faces to the left just as it does in the sky. The Tai Chi Symbol in the center of the patch represents Draco, the ancient Pole Star.

I first met Sensei Broussard at Camp Challenge in Sorrento FL. It was a summer camp for handicapped kids run by the Lions Club, to whom I will forever be indebted for providing the opportunity for me to know this remarkable man.

His particular affliction was cerebral palsy.

It was a typical summer camp, this two-week cycle being 10, 12, and 14 year olds. A circle of cabins, four bunks each with two counselors. Swimming in the pool, hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch, board games, arts and crafts, wilderness walks, sings around the campfire and magic Indian ceremony.

It was my custom at that time to practice kata every morning before most anyone else was awake. The cool morning air and mist rising from the swamp made an excellent, if somewhat surreal, setting, conducive to the slow movements of the Great Dance. Naturally this did not go unnoticed by the staff and other counselors as several cycles of different age groups had come and gone and some of them who had practiced martial arts began training in their techniques with me during these dawn patrols.

One day someone suggested we put on a demonstration as part of the nightly entertainment, so a Wado-ryu stylist who had some weapons training and I choreographed a short two-man, sword vs. staff form. I had to ride my motorcycle back to Orlando to get my sword for the show.

The big day arrived and out we stepped onto the stage of the open air pavilion in the center of the cabins. He in his spotless white ghi, I in my sinister black one. We greeted each other with a bow and dropped into our stances. Now, as any good soldier knows but Ninjitsu is all about evasive techniques, so he never really hit me.understand the hidden meanings of martial art symbolism.
    From http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...an+dante&hl=en

So...WHO the hell buys into his crap again?
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

bwahahahaha
    video game reviews

Comment

No no no, THIS is the best line EVER:

:laughing4

Comment

"It is based on Will and the principles of Ninja Magick"
        This isn't bad, either..
        video game reviews

Comment

.... Somebody ought to go to Ashida Kim's boards, post this, and ask him to explain it.
          Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
          I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
          what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Poor Ashida Kim.... bullshido's perennial whipping boy....

Comment

I honestly cannot believe that people think he is a "master".

Comment

Originally posted by lifetime
                .... Somebody ought to go to Ashida Kim's boards, post this, and ask him to explain it.

Knowing him he'd probably delete it. Like he did when he was punked out last time.

Comment

"It was a typical summer camp, this two-week cycle being 10, 12, and 14 year olds. A circle of cabins, four bunks each with two counselors. Swimming in the pool, hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch, board games, arts and crafts, wilderness walks, sings around the campfire and magic Indian ceremony. "

Magic Indian Ceremony?!!?! I'm pretty sure that's code for child molestation.
                  "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Can anyone here deny the marketing genius of this?!

Comment

Why Didn't he become a writer?
                      I think he honestly had potential for it.
                      Hahahah.

Comment

yeah, i've read this one before. he had to take down the page due to heat because he tried to form some sort of Jedi society whilst charging membership fees.
                        A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstrike
                          Why Didn't he become a writer?
                          I think he honestly had potential for it.
                          Hahahah.
                          he did... he wrote ninja sci fi erotica. woof...

and no, he doesn't have talent. just a weird crazy imagination that has way too much power over him.
                          A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

I think The Amorous Adventures of Ashida Kim is basically some erotic novel set in South Africa.

Actually, if you look at all his books concerning women, some of the women appear in more than one of these books. I think he has a small harem of a couple devoted female followers.

Comment

I cant believe I lost brain cells reading that trite nonsense... jesus its amazing how many deluded people there are out there and down right terrifying at how many people follow these fools cos they cant live thier own life...
                              "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
                              People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
                              Affirm Strength
                              Hold Resolve
                              Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X