X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in tears. What can I say?

From http://www.martialinfo.com/MartialMainFrame.htm

Comments About the Book
    "A must buy.", "New required reading for my students.", "Nothing else like it on the market.", "Thought provoking to say the least."

So, Isshin-Ryu 9th Dan #67302 writes shameless, self-glorifying book, punlishes a bunch of shameless, anonymous, self-glorifying quotes on his shameless, self-glorifying website, then--WHOOPSIES--forgets that saying it's "required reading for my students" leaves him wide open for all varieties of all mockery. Nothing profound, just thought I'd share that with you.

Have you ever seen a turtle get down?
    Slammin', jammin' to the new sweet sound?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Its like McDojo headquarters.....
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

This one is so short, it doesn't even warrant a link, but it's worth showing:

12. Always be courteous and respectful when working with a partner. (NO CONTACT)

Have you ever seen a turtle get down?
      Slammin', jammin' to the new sweet sound?
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X