X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the matrix superbowl trailer

if you haven't seen it yet:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wb...iler640_dl.mov

i think it looks pretty cool. nice staff work ;)

No offend toward any Matrix fan or anything, but personally I HATE that movie. But I gotta to admit it, it does looks cool.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

LOL! You judge people on thier opinion on the movies?

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
      I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

LOL! You judge people on thier opinion on the movies?

Comment

LOL! In jr high school one of guy won't watch any movies that isn't rated R. So I was making sure it wasn't you lol.

Comment

I am pretty much the same. Unless it is REALLY interesting or hillarious then I will watch it. However I love violent action movie most of the time.

Comment

Uh, this should be in Off-Topic ... (ruffles through papers) Damn, where's that "Moving topics to other forums" manual ... ASIA! Quit takin' my paperwork!

(board breaks with a kick)
              "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
              -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Oh, and I know Kung Fu.

(board breaks with a kick)
                "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
                -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
                Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Read The Invisibles.

Then tell me what you think of The Matrix and its creators.

--------
                  Master of Lay Ze Do
                  --------
                  The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                  - Pizdoff

Comment

Dark City was the precursor to The Matrix, and has the added bonus of featuring every bald white actor you could think of. Great film.
                    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X