Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the prices of a good school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-kid
    replied
    Both of my gyms are open at least 5 days a week and your welcome to train as much as you want.

It cost me 105 dollars a month to train at 2 gyms and i train alot.

Leave a comment:

• Dochter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Omen Stone
    replied
    I know I am really just kidding here.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Leave a comment:

• The Wastrel
    replied
    OmenStone, I think you are being a little defensive. Those guys didn't say anything insulting at all.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Leave a comment:

• MM4Guy
    replied
    If the school is not a Mcdojo, then the kids should be learning good stuff. In my school, most of the kids(10-year olds), are basicly learning Muay Thai, then as they get to be around 13 they have a Teen class, with mixed martial arts. And the adult class (18 and above), is basicly the same as the teen class, but with more depth.

And another question. Are you the only 15-year old in the kids class? If you are, then you should be allowed in adults class, if there are a bunch of other kids your age, then I don't see why you aren't in the kids class.

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
    <marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

Leave a comment:

• Omen Stone
    replied
    uhhhhh so I should take the little pussy kids class with the 10 year olds? You know what fuck that, I rather be tore apart then be in the "kids class" and get sub par martial arts water down for yuppie parents kids.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Leave a comment:

• MM4Guy
    replied
    Wow, Omen you're smart. If you ever went to an adult class in a legit school, you would get fucking torn apart. Try sparring an adult, who is in great shape and probably a couple times stronger than you, after that beat down, you'll be wishing you were in the kids class.

oh well fuck you guys too
    Wow what a come back. *Sigh* Kids these days

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
    <marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

Leave a comment:

• Omen Stone
    replied
    oh well fuck you guys too

Leave a comment:

• Dochter
    replied
    They don't get any better till around 22.

**Oh my god! I don't wanna go to THE STREET mommy! All the mean crazy psycho ninjas pick on me and take my lunch money.**

Leave a comment:

• Greese
    replied
    I think people should be in a kids class till the are 18 if you do any type of sparing. I do not have the patience to deal with 15 or 17 year olds.

Leave a comment:

• Omen Stone
    replied
    I wonder if I should still go to this school I was talking to someone and since I am 15 I would be in the "kids" class, and I am not going to take sub par martial arts lessons for kids when I am almost has capiable has a 16 year old which the consider the best for the adult class. Them damn agists

Leave a comment:

• The Wastrel
    replied
    Doch,
    My classes are 80 dollars a week for three two hour classes, 100 for unlimited. My teachers are also very informal though, so sometimes class can go to three hours, and Saturdays is open gym. Both my teachers have sanctioned records at sherdog.com. I think that what you describe is reasonable.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Leave a comment:

• Dochter
    replied
    ttt...
    how do these rates compare to other gracie affiliated schools?

Also anyone ever hear of the reno combat academy?

can't find a website for it

**Oh my god! I don't wanna go to THE STREET mommy! All the mean crazy psycho ninjas pick on me and take my lunch money.**

Leave a comment:

• Original Jigen
    replied
    I'm not sure if i've got a good deal, I only pay $40 a month (and that's 40 buck Australian so its only $20 to you yanks), but on the other hand I only get two hours a week from it and in all fairness its not the best class.

Leave a comment:

• Fatality Dragon
    replied
    WOW... It seems like axekicks got the best deal around here... But not better than mine :->

Mine is all free... Only bad things is I train 4 hours a week with current insturctor but I and my partner learn from eachother 20 hours, 6 days a week...

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X