No announcement yet.

Ashida Kim wusses out of actually providing lessons to anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia, I would have expected a better reply from you, but your generic troll-labeling reply tells me you have no answer to my very real reply.

Comment

Punchingdumy check out
      http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/archive-comics.shtml

Comment

Comment

I'd give you another +rep if I could...

Comment

How about this?
            The Story of Troll Ninja
            by Elizabeth Sara

Troll Ninja, dressed in the traditional black garb of his profession, silently crept through the puddles of the back alley behind K-Mart. His mission: assasinate the night manager of Bennigan's.
            *CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP* Troll Ninja stealthily trod through the poorly-lit parking lot, hiding behind Jeeps, ducking under SUVs, and accidentally scratching the paint on several Toyota Camrys and Ford Focuses with his shiny ninja sword. At the last row of cars, he made a break for it.
            "Gaaaah!" he screamed, as he quietly snuck up on the night manager of Bennigan's, brandishing his really sharp katana. The night manager, whose name tag read 'Jim,' gave him a quick glance and asked, "How many?"
            Troll Ninja became disoriented, and stopped short, his sword still raised above his head, ready to plunge neatly into the heart of his victim.
            "Huh?"
            "How many? Only one?"
            "Er, yeah."
            "Okay, right this way. Would you like some complimentary breadsticks, or do you already know what you'd like to order?"
            Troll Ninja thought about this for a second. Something wasn't right about this situation, but he couldn't put his pimply, green finger on it. He jumped out of the booth he had been seated in and onto the poorly-wiped table. "Die, scum!" he cried, "for I am a ninja, and I will kill you before you know what's hit you!"
            "Is that so, sir?" replied Jim, exasperated. "Would you please get down from the table? We just wiped it down. If you aren't going to order you'll have to leave."
            Troll Ninja turned this around in his mind. Once again, something didn't fit, and his tiny little brain just couldn't work it out. Then it hit him.
            "I hate breadsticks. What's the soup of the day?"

Comment

Originally posted by Takahashi
              Asia, I would have expected a better reply from you, but your generic troll-labeling reply tells me you have no answer to my very real reply.
              You are a waste of time. You act like a troll hince you are labeled one. You haven't posted anything remotely worthwhile.
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I find it amusing that a forum dedicated to exposing Bullshido acts almost more paranoid then the traditional TMA fools you seek to expose.

Comment

Originally posted by Takahashi
                  I find it amusing that a forum dedicated to exposing Bullshido acts almost more paranoid then the traditional TMA fools you seek to expose.
                  Uhm do you know what paranoid means? If so then no one is acting like that. They are however laughing at someone who actually believe Ashida Kim has wisdom. (psst you're being toyed with)
                  ______
                  Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                  -Daniel Tosh

Comment

psst, no I'm not.

If you had any ounce of wisdom to begin with, you would understand who got toyed with first ')

Comment

Funny from a man with now power.
                      ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

OK, I'll feed the troll. It's my day off anyway.

1. If Ashida Kim is such an expert, why did he, a white guy from America, give himself a half-Japanese, half-Korean name?

2. Why does he claim to teach people when there is no evidence he has ever taught anyone?

3. Why does he make stupid claims like "most of our people are fighting the war" with no attempt to back that up?

4. Why does all the ninjutsu in his books consist of the same techniques I learned in Tae Kwon Do classes? (and I'm not talking about advanced TKD, either.) Either explain why or show us that this assertion is untrue.

5. Why won't he fight people who accept HIS challenges--and why make challenges in the first place if he's not going to fight? Members of this website have sent him formal acceptance of his goofy challenge along with photos of themselves holding 10,000 cash as he demands, and he still punked out.

6. Why do you claim he doesn't want a cult of followers (your assertion, not his) when the guy does nothing but ask people to devote themselves to him with complete faith?

Answer those questions and people might be more inclined to answer yours. Or they might not; I can only speak for myself.

Comment

Jekyll, I love you man.

Comment

My biggest problem with what Ashida replied was, " Going looking for a teacher is not part of the way." Since when does attempting to learn a martial art not constitute a part of the process of becoming a martial artist? It's this type of fortune cookie response that makes me want to puke my friggin guts out. If Ashida is so concerned with producing ninjas for the "war", shouldn't he be concerned with their learning process? Watching videos produced by a middle aged white man does not a ninja make. However, watch all three Ninja turtle movies, and you're golden. You're goddamn GOLDEN.

Comment

Originally posted by punchingdummy
                              I'd give you another +rep if I could...

Yeah, Jekyll I'm now sorry I wasted my +rep on the first cartoon, the troll is better.

This one's a day late

Comment

Oh, and just in case anybody hasn't read it ...
                                This is the link that attracted me to Bullshido.com in the first place
                                http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...iewreview&id=2

The senior Bullshido folk have already done all the ground work on Ashida Kim.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X