Mr Satan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Satan.

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

MR SATAN doesn't fit as BULLSHIDO. He was the strongest HUMAN at one time. He stood up to CELL and MAJIN BU.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I've actually been looking for a "face" for the site for a while now. I was actually looking for an obese guy in a ninja outfit, and I came across the picture.

Even if people aren't into DBZ, the image of an obnoxious looking, unjustifiably overconfident martial artist fits perfectly.

Comment

the image of an obnoxious looking, unjustifiably overconfident martial artist fits perfectly.
        If thats the case, then why don't you just use your own avatar.

Peedee and kungfools will NEVER face those they charge.

Comment

If you're looking for that obnoxious, overconfident martial artist then maybe we should with a picture of Kungfools.

Comment

Asia, I know you're kidding, but I'll say it anyway:

KRILLIN IS THE STRONGEST DBZ FIGHTER OF ALL TIME.

thank you.

-------------------------
            Clap your hands everybody,
            if you got what it takes
            'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
            and I want you to know
            that these are the breaks!
            "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Against other regular humans Mr. Satan actually did tend to... uh... kick ass. If he ever learned that Ki stuff like Videl did he'd be pretty damn good. Just whack him and let him learn Kaio Ken (or get someone to teach it to him) and there you go.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
              <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
              Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

Kurillin was human as was Kamesennin (Master Roshi). Yamcha as well. Even during the original Dragonball days, each one of them had enough power to say... destroy the moon with a ki blast. Even Chichi could lay the smackdown on Mr Satan considering that she trainned in Roshi's style. And don't forget her father the Ox King either.

Comment

The Ox King would just smack Mr. Satan and he'd vaporize.

Comment

Ok lets get somethings straight.

CHICHI is the MOST powerful person in DBZ.
                    For the simple fact stated in the series:

Whats more powerful than the strongest SUPER SAIYAJIN? His WIFE!!!

No MR SATAN WAS (not WAS) the strongest HUMAN in his time. This was confirmed by Akira (I know because I asked him) but like most who found fame coming easy he settled down and lost his edge.

Yamacha is a sad PUNK BITCH. If he just had the balls to just TAKE Bulima and lay the smackdown then TRUNKS may have been HIS kid. (Still hasn't full been explained how Bulima RAPED Vegeta)

Krillin could be tougher than he is if he didn't have the self esteem problem of his. Having a wife that can beat the piss out of you doesn't help.

______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

hey phrost, I thought they had an obese ninja at realultimatepower . net (dont want to link thats why thre are spaces.)

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Comment

I still think Krillin could beat Yamcha and Mr. Satan because of all his moves like Solar Flare and Destructo Disk (if he could get it to go faster).

Look at Yamcha, who's enough of a pussy to get killed by a Saibamen without even doing anything (after which Krillin killed them all), and Mr. Satan won't be half as fast as he needs to be to evade it.

Also, citing http://www.geocities.com/auctionsatny/powerlevels.html, in the Cell Saga, Krillin is twice as powerful as Yamcha and 2,857 times as powerful as Mr Satan.

-------------------------
                        Clap your hands everybody,
                        if you got what it takes
                        'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
                        and I want you to know
                        that these are the breaks!
                        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Here's the real Mr.satan.

Peedee and kungfools will NEVER face those they charge.

Comment

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                            YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

That's one fine-looking cartoon character... I must admit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X