• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Peedee

Great site, who runs it?

Sensei Ronald, 10th Dan

Comment

Ronaka McDojo is actually a 34th Dan Uber Grandmaster of both TKD and Karate. :D

The site's all about user-submitted content. As far as any kind of official "staff" it would be myself, I Choke You (on walkabout), Phenom (graphics), USAWrestler (multimedia), JKDChick (Movie reviews), and of course Peedee.

Comment

Yep...It's Sensei Ronald (10th Dan)........and his top student Alter7nate (7th Dan) who runs the site.

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 08 2002 22:12:18

Comment

Hey whats up Razeak? Havent heard from you in a WHILE? Hows your G/F lookin? j/k Sory I didnt reply sooner I didnt see this. And then we have Alter7nate trying to take over the spotlight here. And yes, that is THE Alter7nate. I think hes found the one forum where he wont be banned for life.
          "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

Yes, this is the REAL Alter7nate.....2002 Pro Edition.

We have improved alot since the last time I was online........I'm only going to be here for 2 month because I don't have a stable internet connection currently.

Now, 2 Eras later........my new topics are MUCH better...such as Interracial dating related trolling techniques etc.

And Peedeeshaolin, how much you wanna bet I can't get ban fro here?

Comment

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 10 2002 12:02:13

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X