Clear All

OK we are all wrong

Here it is. The ultimate system... www.combatexpert.com

That is HILARIOUS. LOL
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

I'm already addicted to being "functional"

non-functional just dosen't work for me....

Comment

"Killing Mode"...that says it all...

Comment

Hey, they have animated asian chicks as spokespeople. That means they MUST be hard-core.

And 80% percent of their techniques have never been discovered before ... wow ... I guess they found new limbs we can attack each other with ...

(board breaks with a kick)
          "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."

-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

In the interview section, they misspell what I think is genius with Guinness-How many have they had?

Comment

Here it is. The ultimate system... www.combatexpert.com

NIghtbreed, have to LOL at that gay name! (close to the pain technology) and it's trade marked too! On demo #4 Why would you try to catch the end of a bat or stick? "Is that" close to the pain technology? When anyone with any skills, or common sense knows that all the force of the weapon is at the end of it! Youre not going to be wearing 10 0.z gloves in the real world! Also Why would want to stop a punch one inch from your face? One inch isn't allot of flexibility when you fuck up or I guess they never make that mistake.They should change the towns name to Gay Village Ohio. It's fuckn scary what ppl are teaching.

Comment

Developed for the SEALS, my ass. When are the Bullshidoka going to catch on that some Navy sniper with a scoped AWM isn't going to need to know how to defend against a jab or learn the intricacies of throwing an empty-handed strike to the windpipe?

Looks like the site is farked now(I didn't know we [is it us?] had enough lurkers to do that even to a Geocities site), but did anyone else see something about a 50,000 dollar challenge for whoever could hit him in the face (INCLUDING, amazingly enough, his own students)?

Oh man, it'd be great publicity for Wing Chun if someone like William Cheung or Leung Ting smacked that guy a few times before he could react and donated the 50k to charity. Maybe Sifu Jose Grados and Strait Jacket Entertainment could step up?

-------------------------
                Clap your hands everybody,
                if you got what it takes
                'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
                and I want you to know
                that these are the breaks!

Edited by - Mercurius on January 23 2003 00:25:28
                "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Navy sniper with a scoped AWM
                  Looks like someone plays too much Counter-strike!!!!

Navy uses Barrett M-82's, and a 30-.06 sniper rifle as well, I believe, though I can't remember the name. (I just like the M-82's). BTW, the Arctic warfare magnum sniper rifle is a British weapon.

Hehe, totally off topic, but what the hell.

Comment

Rook-- Yeah, I play too much CS, so sue me. :P I was about to say "Scout" but I knew it's a German gun and our SEALS are w4llh4x0rz who must kill in one shot (even to the toenail pre 1.4).

-------------------------
                    Clap your hands everybody,
                    if you got what it takes
                    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
                    and I want you to know
                    that these are the breaks!
                    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Developed for the SEALS, my ass. When are the Bullshidoka going to catch on that some Navy sniper with a scoped AWM isn't going to need to know how to defend against a jab or learn the intricacies of throwing an empty-handed strike to the windpipe?
                      Anyone can claim their system was DEVELOPED for someone. Not used, just developed. The SEALs probably don't even know about it.

Comment

I like the reasons behind him spending 8 yeard developing the system, he kept on getting hit. Of course that last thing you expect to happen to you when you get into a fight is to get hit....right?

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
                        Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

I could make it so I never get hit. Should I create my own system? The "no-sparring-no-get-hit-doh" system of the mystic Crimson Tiger!

*GRIN*

Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"I would never, in my life, wear black silk underwear" -Classic JCVD
                          Regards,
                          CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                          One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                          Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

WOW! A 50,000 dollars challenge? Just ONE punch into face? I am willing to take risk... and may even be luck enough to humilitate this moron >:-)

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
                            I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Crimson, but who will you develop the system for? MI6, Navy Seal, CIA, Elite Soviet Commandos, New York City Hot Dog Vendors?

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
                              Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X