Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey JUST ME.......I FUCKIN RULE!

Kiss my ass Just me.

If there's a lame ass website that exists on the net like this, I'm gonna say whatever the fuck I want.

You wanna meet me? I'm sure you do, and I'm sure you think you got the skills to kick my ass. LOL!

I got news for you fuckface. You're lucky you dont meet me, cuz I'd hack run you over with my Range Rover, hack you up into little pieces, eat your liver for breakfast, and shit you out on your front fucking lawn.

Is this too harsh for you fuckin dweebs????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

You were funnier last time.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

yes he was

"said and done"

Comment

WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE THIS NUMBNUT TAKES UP!!!!!

VAN

Comment

Hey Jihad,

I just caught on that this is a response to what justme said to you from your past thread. I agree with justme you disrespectful piece of crap!! I won't lower myself to your ignorance but you are a lowlife scumbag!!!!!! You really think it's funny after what happened 9/11??? Any of you others that find him funny are scumbags as well!!! Hey Jihad let us know when you have your 13th birthday dirtbag!!! This site is definitely on it's last leg!!!!

VAN

Comment

Jihad is the kind of person the modirators should pass on to authorities. If he does support terrorism, I am sure they would like to know. If he is just trying to be funny, I think he is the equivalent of the guy who gave false testimony with the snipers. This person is worse then Jamoke was!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X