Has anyone ever farted during class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farting occurs all the time during BJJ.

when someone is putting pressure on you, the gas has to go somewhere....

Comment

I used to pass SBD's (Silent But Deadly's) and play dumb, but I always got busted.

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

Comment

When I taught kids classes and a kid farted not one kid in the room would crack a smile. But if somebody farted during the adult class it would be a laugh fest.

LOL, same thing happens when I am teaching class, except only the one who farted screams "I'm sorry, It was an accident". And in the adult class, the guy screams, "It wasn't me".

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
        <marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

Comment

Farts are nothing. When I wrestled in college, some guy (not me, thank god) got put in a cradle (when someone has one of his knees and head forced together by his opponent's locked arms) and promptly shit himself. That was pretty much the end of that match. Of course, that's ONE good way to escape a grappler :)
          "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
          "Shadow Box"

Comment

OMG hahahaha now that is some real "down and dirty" stuff there, using ones shit as a defense, wow, you could even cup your hand in your crack, snap a log off and rub it into your opponents eyes mouth and face, yeah now thats some unorthodox stuff right there, I guess I should have asked " has anyone here ever shit thier pants/gi/thai boxing shorts/kung fu pajamas here before?"

hhmm or "advanced dirty tactics" (only for senior advanced 'closed door' private students)

Comment

That's why grappling never works on the "street". "Street fighters" have learned to save it up for an unsuspecting submission grappler and then let it all go. The beer bottle shards, crack vials, spent ammo casings, used needles, anti-freeze, and punji stakes that litter the "street" and confound the submission grappler (who must immediately jump onto his back when the fight begins) have probably already settled the fight, but a good squirt of genuine "street fighter" feces couldn't hurt.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Excellent one wastrel, wow that means there are the 5 ranges of shitting, stand up projectile shitting, striking range shits (for smearing) then trapping range shit (quickly ducking one hand behind whilst trapping opponent and smearing it into thier mouth and eyes, then after that vertical grappling shit , (which would be similar but more messy ) then Ground shitting (shitting from the guard, shitting in the mount side mount shits,) wow I wonder when paul vunak is going to put out a video series on this? (after all his "lost art of filipino biting and eye gouging" one wasnt far of the (skid)mark.

I guess one really need to be an anal retentive streetfighter these days.

Comment

When they said you can get the crap beat out of you on the street, I guess they weren't kidding :)
                  "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
                  "Shadow Box"

Comment

We call that a power kiai in my dojo.

Cast in the name of God. Ye not guilty.
                    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X