DEFINITIVE ARTICLES, GIVING SPECIFIC EXAMPLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEFINITIVE ARTICLES, GIVING SPECIFIC EXAMPLES

Last edited by baltasargracian; 5/14/2004 4:41am, .

duh, my ignorance, sorry, I am now reading through the 51 articles, I guess maybe I could write a few gems up if the moderators would be interested, after all ive been through the mill and shellout out the cash and been left wondering what the hell happened, like a lot of folk who read this site.

anyway, the articles are great, I guess I was thinking of them being structured into sections : eg, contexts/indexes and formats etc, listed by criteria (like culture, style, personal experiences type thing. a good example of this can be seen at the www.erowid.org site, where the "experience vaults" (it is a site about drugs) allow the reader to cross reference and find highly specific combinations of criteria in a "vault" of information, very well organised.

anyway, look forward to any comments, flames, abuse, or input ideas etc

Comment

(mark 'animal' macyoung has some great stuff to say on his site www.nononsenseselfdefence.com about this stuff)
      Linky no worky.

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/index.html

that should work.

Now I gotta go and take a dump (I always use horse stance on the sh1tter though)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X