X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy ryukyu clips- is this bullshido?

http://www.markklineskarate.com/ClipsnEvents.htm
    check it out

The epitome of bullshido. They are Dillman lackeys. "Kiai jitsu"? Nukka, please.
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

If those clips are wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Comment

Complete horseapples. The stuff the picadors try not to step in when they're carrying the matador's gored ass out of the ring.
        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

I....Know...Kung....FU!!!!
          Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Wait wait wait. You're telling me I can't stop an attacker simply by yelling at him?
            Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
            "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
              Wait wait wait. You're telling me I can't stop an attacker simply by yelling at him?
              No,you must use bad breath~~~ :director:
              "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
              - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Survey says:

Bullshido! Stuff only works if your the idiot on the other end who thinks it will.
                "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

hypnotism has no place in MA

Comment

Originally posted by Jenfucius
                    hypnotism has no place in MA

How about the "jedi mind trick"?

"No,you must use bad breath~~~ " Ah yes , Halitosius-fu...there are a few in my club that are masters of that art. It definetly keeps you opponent from getting in too close. :biggrin:

Comment

http://www.markklineskarate.com/meda...remiere02.html

This one is my favorite.
                      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Guys that stuff is totally LEGIT!

If you're a DUMBASS!!! :violent1:
                        ______
                        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

WTF is an invisible punch this is worse then Bullshido this is pure retardness.

Comment

check out these bad boys
                            http://www.dillman.com/videos.asp

Comment

I see a possible use for this, as when I watched it I was forced into such a fit of laughter that I shot pepsi out through my nose., It was extremely painful, and any attackers (possibly ninja?) would have been able to defeat me easily. I was toatlly helpless for a good 20 seconds. This warrants further study....
                              And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X