"Kill Bill" trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Kill Bill" trailer

Looks like this new Tarantino MA film could be fun. Check it out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/

There's a "Bulletproof Monk" re-shoot in town right now. I think I'm going to stalk Chow Yun Fat.

"My Kung Fu is Superior! WAAAAAAAA!"

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Looks good, but god damn, these days anyone can be an action star. Uma Thurman? What the hell....I think I prefer the days when you had to have a least SOME skill to be an action star.

Comment

Yeah, Uma Thurman is definitely not the first actress I'd expect to be an action star. And hell yes, blueskycomplex, I don't know where Jet Li would be without his wires. Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee all the way, forever!

-------------------------
        Clap your hands everybody,
        if you got what it takes
        'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
        and I want you to know
        that these are the breaks!
        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

"There's a "Bulletproof Monk" re-shoot in town right now. I think I'm going to stalk Chow Yun Fat." - lol excellent (the first part.)

Killbill should be an excellent movie, if it's even a fraction of what his other movie's are like.
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X