Best Knife Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Knife Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think??? My vote for the best martial arts anti-knife defense would be fencing cuz like if someone pulls a knife on you its like so sweet if you rip out a saber on him!!! And no guns guys c'mon that's just lame.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

How about magic? Can we use magic?! Or maybe I'll hit the attacker with one of my psychic Chi jabs...yeah, yeah! And then I'll do a 1080 degree mega spinning reverse double-tumble kick....

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Whatever guys my magnificent iron shirt traing CLEARLY proves TMA superiority. Just try and stab me and you will see...as long as I have time to set my breathing...and the knife isn't too sharp...and I don't wet myself first...um...anyone know of a good kali school?

Comment

run.

Comment

Were you around when I showed these, Wastrel?

http://www.ironcrane.com/html/kds1.html

They're Isshin-Ryu guys, I think, although it's hard to tell considering what a giant disorganized mess their site is. There's a reference to gung-fu and arnis on there, so I really can't tell. I do know that these knife defenses totally kick ass. I especially like the ones where the knife hits you even if you do everything right (i.e. number 2).

who are you other than some PEA in a POD! go take a karate class you DYKE!

--Jamoke
          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

"run" lol coward (j/k):- rising block and then transition to a wrist-grab :P
            "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

please tell me yer joking windu

Comment

Chainmail, dude. Full body suit of chainmail.
                "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
                "Shadow Box"

Comment

fuck that, science.

We can beat these deadheads, with science!

Comment

Vargas... your close. Chainmail under plate, short mace, heater style shield, pig faced bascinet helm. Spikes on knees, elbows and feet.
                    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

How about simply being in the right spot at the right time. Dont be around places that will get you killed.

PEACE!
                      Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Were you around when I showed these, Wastrel?

MAN, Some sequence & demonstrations are pretty funny, lol crap!

Comment

What do you think??? My vote for the best martial arts anti-knife defense would be fencing cuz like if someone pulls a knife on you its like so sweet if you rip out a saber on him!!! And no guns guys c'mon that's just lame.
                          If I were a martial artist, I'd have to say the karate 'X' block. I mean it's got to work, that's why they practice it...right?

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
                          Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Kungfoolss, that was funny!!! See how easy...

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
                            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

From Sequence 2 at

"If done properly, striking this pressure point will neutralize opponent's right arm. "

Yes, you "neutralize" his right arm, while he stabs you in the gut. I love this stuff. I especially like styles that teach all sorts of nifty anti-wristgrab techniques, and then teach you to grab your opponent's wrist. I have to say, at least he's not grabbing it with two hands. But you haven't seen anything until you've seen this.

http://www.ironcrane.com/html/kds5.html

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X