Need stats on enrollment trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need stats on enrollment trends

Does anyone have statistical information on enrollment trends in the MA industry?

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Originally posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Originally posted by hangooknamja88
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

maybe NAPMA would, but we all know how we feel about them huh ?

Comment

Migu, I used to work for one of the largest martial arts organizations in the U.S. If you ever need any help with the business portion of running a school email me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to help you out.
      "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

it was probabaly a McDojo, which he left because he didn't like...?
        "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Neither one. They both are not really respected by anyone. Only YOU would think they are.....

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

You would lose that bet.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

QUOTE:

"Migu, I used to work for one of the largest martial arts organizations in the U.S."

back it up, what ORGANIZATION did you work for.

LIAR

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

Comment

if they are not respected by anyone, why are they the largest in the world??? do you think they open schools just to pay the landlords rent. they are big for a reason you dumb ass!

because PEOPLE RESPECT them, other than a handful on this FORUM! haha

Comment

They are the largest because nearly ANYONE can open one of those schools. If you were an adult with any experience you would understand that.

www.tsk.com

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

ya if they had thousands of dollars, ANSWER the question, or are you like MIKEY?

Comment

okay, you answered it! FINALLY.

they are a far cry from the largest peter!

as usual you LIED!

Comment

I said "..one of the largest..." buffoon. I've taught classes at 4 of their schools before leaving to train BJJ full time. They do real well in no gi competitons, even against teams like Renzo Gracie, but I really wanted to get into rolling more with a gi.

Have you ever even STUDIED martial arts?

By the way thats not the only school I've taught for. Loser.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

yes i have, but on a serious note, please do not ask me what style. i perfer not to discuss it on this forum. lets just say, i have experience.

Comment

No you don't. You've already admitted this. Your not worth my time.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

Your a liar. Do not lie about my employment history.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X