Harley Swift Deer Reagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harley Swift Deer Reagan

Hey, any Scottsdale Arizona folks out there??? I lived there until about a year ago. I read an article in a local weekly magazine called "The Rep" about this guy. I could not believe how full of shit he is. Go to this site and check it out for yourself: http://www.ten-no-kishi.com/ . Do a search on him on the net you will find that he's pissed off most of the American Indian tribes around by his claims. I made it my personal mission to debunk this guy while I lived there. I visited his "dojo" but never actually saw him there. Geez this guy just pisses me off.

I wrote to as many of the organizations that he claims rank from as I could find, mainly the judo federations that he claimed gave him rank. Bullshit! He had a Shodan in one organization and that is the only rank that I can verify. If anyone lives close to Scottsdale, AZ. how about helping to debunk this dick head? Talking about giving the martial arts a black eye. This guy gives humanity bleeding hemorrhoids.

Last edited by Osiris; 10/20/2004 8:08am, .

I went ahead and did some searchin on this guy after reading his foolish website. Not only is he a martial fraud but a cultural fruad and just a plain fuckin pervert. Way to make martial arts look like a total farce...thanks, harley.

Comment

http://www.mail-archive.com/native_a.../msg01503.html

says it all

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. It's scary how people can get tangled up in this ridiculous nonsense. It.. just makes my brain want to melt.

Comment

Are you crazy? Those adjectives don't even begin to sum this bullshit up. HE claims to have like 3 Phd's, 1 in human sexuality, which gives him permission on some freak level to have orgies in the name of native americans. Then he has claims where he was in covert operations in vietnam, where hes a black belt (around 9+ dan) in over 14 styles of martial arts, he's a shaman, a psychic, and only god knows what else he claims to be. This guy needs ot be arrested on fraud with a delusional level. He's "training people in martial arts because he fears a civil war is coming."...I mean come the fuck on...

Comment

I told you he's fucked up like a football bat! The people running his dojo walk around like zombies spouting his wisdom. They think he shits gold. I don't understand it. It's pretty much a cult. How fucked up do you have to be to buy into this shit in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Reikon
              It says it all and more.
              :flipando:

Comment

Hey, you found the article that originally pissed me off! Can you believe that shit? FREAKS!!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X