X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by rampage007 View Post
    Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.
    Welcome to Bullshido Rampage007.

Not only do you have a stupid screen name and pretend to write in engRish, you added nothing to a thread last posted on, 10/20/2004 10:55am, . Which was a little under 14 years ago which makes you a necromancer of an extremely umfamtatic level.

Can you please elaborate more on this Sifu Ray? He sounds like a most devastating and borderline godlike being to develop on his own or even master and teach such a powerful martial art to call unique in such an age as today.

Leave a comment:

• rampage007
    replied
    In response to your query;

Originally posted by Emiare_Pac View Post
    hey pm me i'm also in sydney,

btw any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results.
    Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    PM'ed you Hannibal.

Anyone who still wants to check him out feel free to PM me. At 50$ per class, I think that's still bullcrap, but at least he's dropped the bjj black belt. I'm willing to let it go.

Leave a comment:

• Emiare_Pac
    replied
    hey has any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results

Leave a comment:

• Sasori Te
    replied
    Most people as a general rule are idiots when it comes to crap like this. They think if it costs more then it's got to be better. Lot's of assholes making money off of this mentality.

Leave a comment:

• MUT
    replied
    I think zeddy's friends cousin was talking shit all along hannibal.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Here is my opinion.

I think this crack pot is over rated. If he is such a good fighter with his wealth of martial arts knowledge then why does he not just fight professionally ?

$100 - $200 per person, for a 2 hour class ? You have to be joking ! No one is worth that much, not even if your a UFC champ. The people eho are attending his classes are either:

1. Blind
    2. Stupid
    3. People looking to make friends any way they can.

He probable teaches somewhere in the city like North Sydney. The place is full of people earning shitloads of cash in well paying jobs and are happy to pay what he asks, thinking they are getting top training. Such a shame.He should be exposed for what he is.

Leave a comment:

• MUT
    replied
    bah.....I was hoping for the chance to nail some balls to floorboards. :(

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    PM me Zeddy.

Everyone knows I'm in Sydney. I'll see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

• Emiare_Pac
    replied
    hey pm me i'm also in sydney,

btw any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results.

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    Ok the claims have been ramped down. The guy has gone from 200 to 100 to 50 per 2 hour session. 100 is for privates.

He has also gone from greco, shooto, kung fu and bjj to just wing chun. Methinks it was not the cousin who was full of shit, but the friend. :(

The price is fairly high still, but no longer astronomical. I'll PM anyone who thinks it's still worth checking out, but I'm writing this off as a friend blowing his mouth off.

Sorry all.

Leave a comment:

• Kayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeddy
    I was talking about per class, not for a seminar.
    In a lot of ways, that's worse.

On second thought, there is no way that this could not be worse. If it's true, get this person and nail his balls to the ground.
    Last edited by Kayne; 10/19/2004 3:12am, .

Leave a comment:

• Zeddy
    replied
    I was talking about per class, not for a seminar.

I'll get some details together and forward them to you.

Leave a comment:

• philby909090
    replied
    I'm also in sydney. Could you pm me the details?

Leave a comment:

• MUT
    replied
    Sent you a PM....and 100-200 is just a BIT over the top.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X