X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In response to your query;

Originally posted by Emiare_Pac View Post
    hey pm me i'm also in sydney,

btw any one heard of "PKWC kung fu" at guildford, teaches non-traditional kung fu, thai boxing, kickboxing. the trainers name is Ray georges. I'm thinking about going their afte the hsc, just wondering if any one has been there or ehard any thing. i've tried a google search but no results.
    Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.

Comment

Originally posted by rampage007 View Post
      Sifu Ray has not been teaching of late, however, will inform you when he resumes so. It's a powerful style and a unique martial art. Many followers would like to be trained by him due to his expertise and professionalism. Sorry I wasnt able to respond earlier to your enquiry as I was not aware of this website, only came upon this by chance and hence, would not be under a discredited site.
      Welcome to Bullshido Rampage007.

Not only do you have a stupid screen name and pretend to write in engRish, you added nothing to a thread last posted on, 10/20/2004 10:55am, . Which was a little under 14 years ago which makes you a necromancer of an extremely umfamtatic level.

Can you please elaborate more on this Sifu Ray? He sounds like a most devastating and borderline godlike being to develop on his own or even master and teach such a powerful martial art to call unique in such an age as today.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X