Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Crotch chi kung

http://store.martialartsmart.net/ironcrotch.html

This guy was major entertainment for me and this shaolin-practicing friend of mine a year ago. We would look at this guy's ads and laugh and laugh.....

In some magazine interview this guy said that women can train iron crotch too. They just need to insert a jade egg with hanging weights attached in their vagina and hold it there, gradually adding to the weight.
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

IS that like some kind of unit extender?

Comment

And why would a chick want to do that?

Comment

No, it's iron groin chi kung. It's supposed to make you immune to groin shots, and improve your sexual performance.

It's silly.
        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

LOL. That's just plain funny, I don't care who you are. I dreadfully hope that it's in jest, though.

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
          http://store.martialartsmart.net/ironcrotch.html

In some magazine interview this guy said that women can train iron crotch too. They just need to insert a jade egg with hanging weights attached in their vagina and hold it there, gradually adding to the weight.
          I got a couple words for that. Heeeeeeell no. Shee-it, as if.
          You're just JEALOUS!

Comment

The discovery channel had some martial arts documentary showing iron shirt kung fu. It featured a guy getting punched in the throat by 4 people at the same time and a black guy getting a swift kick in the nuts. Both took the blows with no effect.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by samurai_steve
              The discovery channel had some martial arts documentary showing iron shirt kung fu. It featured a guy getting punched in the throat by 4 people at the same time and a black guy getting a swift kick in the nuts. Both took the blows with no effect.

Thoughts?
              I think your thinking of Juko Kai. They've been on the discovery channel and discussed on the board many times. In my opinon what they are doing are basically palor tricks. Once the site search function is working, you can use it to find thread where people attempt to explain how tricks like that work.

Comment

Originally posted by can chaser
                LOL. That's just plain funny, I don't care who you are. I dreadfully hope that it's in jest, though.
                Unfortunately it's not. My instructor has a book about Shaolin Monks and it has pretty graphics pictures of "iron groin" training. Lots of dudes with heavy weights hang from their testicles, and a whole series of a guy dragging a 700 lb car engine by a chain attached to his nuts.

The book said "iron groin" was a requirement before one was allowed to spar.

Comment

Originally posted by samurai_steve

Thoughts?
                  The punch in the throat-
                  It can never be at the same time. The throat is located in the frontal only.

This has been exposed. A few of us challenged someone that performed this in person.

First of all, the receiver, has spent much time in conditioning the neck via muscle strength and enlargement. Weight training for the specific area. So one is pumching conditioned muscle mass.

Second, the receiver, usually chooses his strikers. Large fisted ones.
                  A large fist to that region does not have penetration. The surface area projects/spreads the impact outward.
                  A smaller fist, with a extended knuckle or two, i.e. phoenix eye, does the damage. Also, the receiver will deny or not allow, a shuto, ridge hand, or "clothes line"

Third, mutiple strikes to that area, cushions each other when done simultaneously. If it was one penetrating strike/striker, the receiver would be in harms way.

Comment

Ahh.. I think I know what your screenname at the KF was, trinity. I do love it when magicians debunk nonsense. You are awesome.
                    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

I saw a documentary about Shaolin martial arts. I didn't understand what they were saying because it was all in Chinese, but there was a section on the iron groin and throat stuff. There was a guy hanging huge rocks (must have been over 100 lbs.) from his nuts. Guys were kicking him in the groin and it didn't affect him. There may have been a trick, I don't know. There was also a guy taking all out punches to the throat. That looked pretty real. After that he hanged himself from a noose for a while and got out of it fine. There must have been a trick to that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaiboxerken
                        Ahh.. I think I know what your screenname at the KF was, trinity. I do love it when magicians debunk nonsense. You are awesome.
                        Keep it to yourself. other KF people are here.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher
                          Unfortunately it's not. My instructor has a book about Shaolin Monks and it has pretty graphics pictures of "iron groin" training. Lots of dudes with heavy weights hang from their testicles, and a whole series of a guy dragging a 700 lb car engine by a chain attached to his nuts.

The book said "iron groin" was a requirement before one was allowed to spar.
                          I used to be IN AWE of those Chinese monks. Man, they were "DA BOMB, YO."

Then some years ago my buddy and I got REAL bored and started trying to figure it out. We didn't have any weights nor inclinations to hang anything but hotties from our groins... so we looked at the body alignment of the guys taking the kicks. Hmmm... interesting... what would happen if we did that?

After about 45 minutes, starting with real light taps and modifying things a little bit, my buddy and I could both take hard kicks to the jimmy. With a little practice over the next few weeks, I learned how to do it perfectly. My 340-lb friend can shin kick my groin so hard I catch air, but it doesn't hurt or anything. Unfortunately, it also has no damn combat value. It's a great parlour trick, but it's so easy I could teach almost anyone how to do it within 45 minutes or less, male or female.

I honestly have no idea why any bloody idiot would want to spend months or years hanging weights on their balls and suffering pain when they could get it over with more easily. I now think they had some sicko head monks with weird fetishes and a twisted sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
                            Really? First time I've heard of the female version of this.
                            Apparently jade represents sexual energy, while the holding of weights there would just be working the kegels inside the female. Not sure if the kegels are worked on the male as well, but I've read enough amusing stories of old guys still 'powerful'.
                            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I don't know if this shit's real or not but I can't help but wonder of the mental state a guy would have to be in to look at some rocks and say to his buddy "Betcha I can hang those from my nuts" or take up the challenge of "there's no way you can drag the car engine across the ground by your nads". :new_Eyecr
                              I mean really, there's only so much testosterone a guy should be allowed to have. Spends all that time conditioning his boys and his throat only to get taken down by a shin strike directly on the knee...can't stand...can't fight. :XXfridge:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X