• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumpin' Iron

The real Chi Kung.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat.../10/2003206373

Umm...wow.

I wonder if they can do pushups with no hands?
    Originally posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

dear lord... That man has 315 lbs hanging from his genitals.

Comment

"While sex-related issues are not the primary focus of Chiu Chiu Shen Gong qigong classes, the sexual benefits of yin diao gong cannot, said Shen, be ignored. One 82-year-old student of Tu's reportedly fathered a child a couple of years ago and Shen's wife has, according to the sprightly and reconditioned sexagenarian, also been stunned with the results.

"I lifted the skirt we practice in one day and the only thing she could say was `Oh! I'm surprised how much of a difference the yin diao gong has made,'" Shen said with a smirk. "
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I'd like to speak on behalf of the entire Asian community when I denounce this article as completely false. No Asian man has a penis. Try going to Singapore, I hear some of the women have penises there.

Comment

Does this make a penis longer?
          "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

He is holding that weight behind his back... How disappointing

Comment

why?

Comment

Because I wanted to believe and marvel at the notion that he had 300lb+ attached to his schlong.

Comment

No, I meant Why hang weight from your schlong at all you sick fucks!

Comment

why not?

Comment

I wonder which bright spark stumbled across this and made it into a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
                        No, I meant Why hang weight from your schlong at all you sick fucks!

Because he can?

Comment

All though this pic does look fake, they're are graphic ones I've seen (not intentionally you sarcastic bastards) and some of these guys ACTUALLY do this shit.
                          "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                          - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

ouch: that's gotta hurt.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X