Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get adept at really messing people up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get adept at really messing people up.

So, I signed up to ask a few key questions.

1. I am looking to get into martial arts, since I have nothing to do anymore. I am interested in a martial art that involves weapons and killing people.

2. The above regarding killing people is not exactly "kosher" in most martial arts, I know, unfortunately killing people must be done sometimes. And killing is not my main motivation for starting to train in a martial art, if it were I would just buy a gun. What martial art will teach me to kill, all self defense aside?

3. Once I enroll in classes or find someone to teach me where might I purchase suitable weaponry?

Thanks. I am a complete noob at this, your assistance is greatly apreciated.

rup
    Locu5
    combat sports hobbyist

Comment

I don't think that you really need to learn MA to tackle someone and begin stabbing them wildly till they die, if that's what you want to do. I mean, you could learn arnis or something but that would be sort of beside the point if your main goal is just spreading random mayhem on unaware people.
      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

There is a website called wle something dot com, though I have never purchased anything from them, some of their stuff looks okay.

I generally make my own weapons. This way I know the level of the quality.

All martial arts should involve "killing" specifically. Entering martial arts with the mindset of learning to kill, not for self defense, but to murder, is a bad attitude, unless you want to dedicate your life to some branch of the special forces and you want to supplement your skills to be the complete GI badass.
        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

err for some reason I am not able to read your posts, only my own. Perhaps I am missing something.

Edit: nvm Im stupid.

No, I am looking for a martial art that teaches me to kill efficiently, my opponents will not be entirely un-skilled or un armed.

Comment

And this would make them immune to a frenzied ambush with a blade how?

I think you're a troll. Only a troll would say that your opponents would be skilled and therefore you must learn a martial art.
            Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Comment

ATA TKD. Very hard to find a school that teaches this but it if you can find one of these rare masters you will be so deadly that you may just be able to kill people by not even landing a kick. The terminology for this kind of kill is a "point" in ATA TKD. Bonus you learn to use weapons!

Comment

Killing, that would be a handgun course, otherwise you'll want to find a kali school.

Comment

Or you could look into sword arts, but those are not really self-defense applicable these days.

Comment

http://www.glock.com

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

So what exactly is your main motivation for starting martial arts, since you say killing people isn't it?
                        Just curious.

Comment

But the real question is...do you want to flip out and kill people, or remain calm when doing it?

If you are a mammal, and want to fly, AND flip out, AND kill people....there is a site for you. I just can't remember the link.

Comment

Guns are pretty effecient for killing people. You don't really need to learn martial arts if you just want to kill. Carry one of those mace rings, a knife, and a gun on you and you'll be able to beat almost anyone, skilled or not.

Learn martial arts if you don't want to kill.

<edit>
                            Most martial arts will give you the skills you need to kill people. But they'll also give you the skills you need to win a fight without killing anyone.

Comment

go here: www.realultimatepower.net

problem solved

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X