AFC Kickboxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Kickboxing

Hey quick question what do you guys think about afc kickboxing and tommy botone good school or no?

Have no idea - do u have a website? Is it just normal american kickboxing? Or is it light -contavt kickboxing. Muay Thai even?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

just regular kickboxing here is the link:
      http://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

thanks

Comment

Ring Of Fire!!!!!!!!

Regards,
        CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
        Regards,
        CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
        One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
        Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Ring of Fire, what is it, like Johnny Cash kickboxing or something? LOL.

First, I'm gonna hit ya...then you're gonna fall
          -----------------------------------------------------
          "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
          -Phrost

Comment

I saw some of Tommy Bottone's amateur students kickboxing here in St. Petersburg... It was an amateur event, to be sure, but I cannot comment badly on what I saw from them.

The event was mainly about Bottone's students from NY vs. local students of Amir Ardebily from St. Petersburg and Rob Rene from Orlando.

Although I think, for a few reasons, most of Bottone's students were better overall fighters, the local team managed to pick up most of the fights on points (the judges were all local too, but that didn't influence anything *cough*).

A caution, though: In one of the bouts, a student of Bottone's exploited the rules (i.e. no knees, no elbows) by getting in close and ducking under his opponent's hands with his guard above his head, which would have earned him a knee to the face in a real fight. Just make sure you keep in mind what you want to learn (i.e. sport kickboxing vs. self-defense) if you go.

-------------------------
            Clap your hands everybody,
            if you got what it takes
            'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
            and I want you to know
            that these are the breaks!

Edited by - Mercurius on January 12 2003 01:11:01
            "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X