Master Hogan is my hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Hogan is my hero!

I got this link from a friend, and i must say this is hilarious!
    Especially the double no touch K.O.

I've done a quick search in the forums and i didn't find anything on GrandMaster(Mother) Hogan anywhere.

http://www.kyushoworld.net/ryukyu/index%2002.htm

Only way Hogan is gonna KO anyone is by sitting on him.

Comment

I have less fat people in my classes
      "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
      -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
      -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
      -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
      -Don Gwinn

Comment

Master Hogan will need to catch me before showing me his Ryukyu Kempo...
        zenbert
        Hold me... :3some:

I love MA. Unlike many things in life, you get what you put in.

Comment

I don't get it. Are you making fun of Hulk Hogan?

Comment

LOL. The double KO was hilarious........ the double NO TOUCH KO slayed me.
            "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Comment

Damn! I would hate to be a student of his. Go to a demo and you get KTFO.

Comment

No, but I understand they have great buffetts after the demos
                "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                -Don Gwinn

Comment

For a minute I thought this thread was about "Lard Ass Davey Hogan" from Stand By Me
                  "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

pheonix eye!

Wow, it looks like someone submitted a thing to that web page where they are claiming that a pheonix eye fist is capable of breaking through three inches of hardwood.

I hope that he decides to "practice" by slamming his pheonix eye repeatedly into hard objects.

Technique Corner

The Humble Master Fist

Legend:

The story is told of an Okinawan Karate Master who was revered for his awesome fighting skill. He was never challenged because of his reputation, and also because he was a very humble man, never truly starting conflict. One day however another Karate "Master" wanted to test the skills of the Humble man and went to his home. The humble Karate Master was surprised to see the man coming into his yard and much more surprised when he heard the pounding on his door. "COME OUT AND FACE ME" barked the challenger. The humble Karate Master knew he did not want to hurt anyone, but that also such an act of dishonor toward him and his family could not go unpunished. Upon the second knock on the solid wood door, the Challenger was met with a grab to the wrist. But the Humble Karate Master had not come out the door. He had punched a hole through his front door. A solid wood door, more than three inches thick, with a hole...not broken in half...just a hole. When the challenger saw the concentration of Ki (energy) that the Humble Karate Master possessed, he quickly retreated and never challenged the Humble Master again.

The Fist:

Now the story leaves a lot to be desired for accuracy. But some say it was the fist of the "Humble Master" in this story that made his concentration of Ki so amazing. This fist was taught to me by Sensei Jerald Carter, and I noticed an immediate and amazing difference in my punching ability. At first glance the fist looks awkward, but it doesn't take long to grow on you. And it has been said by people I have hit that it felt like I had a roll of Quarters in my hand. In combat the smallest things can have the most devastating effects, so give this one a try.

METHOD: Looks can be deceiving, and they are when it comes to this fist. But I will walk you through it.

1) Open your hand naturally

2) Close your pinky, ring and Middle fingers, not too tight (your index finger should move a little, the tendons are connected)

3) Bend your index finger at the second joint from the knuckle, but leave the rest extended

4) Lock your thumb over the extended portion and clinch your fist (you should notice that when clinched the first two knuckles are tighter than usual)

5) Strike only with the first and second knuckles with a 3/4 twist punch

(common mistake: DO NOT PROTRUDE THE MIDDLE FINGER JOINT. THIS PUNCH STRIKES WITH THE KNUCKLES OF THE HAND, NOT THE JOINTS OF THE FINGERS

-Submitted by Keith Foskey

2nd Degree Blackbelt, Ryukyu Kempo Karate - Tuite - Kyusho Jitsu

Basic Instructor, Modern Arnis

From http://www.kyushoworld.net/ryukyu/technique_corner.htm
                    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X