• Show
Clear All

kung fu in action video

its been posted on kfo so I decided to port it here:

http://www.kungfuinaction.com/kfiaclips1.wmv

nothing to get too excited about.

umm , yeah .

Comment

Wow, you know it's gotta suck when even Djimbe's unenthusiastic.
      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

lol so true TaeBo.
        "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Film Schools should use this as a "What Not To Do" course in exciting Filmmaking .

Comment

Some nice cunning throws....

Can the two fat guys at the end actually fight ?

Comment

some nice sweeps, kind of reminds me of silat.

Comment

the guy in the cheesy gi was ok, and the push hands at the end was ok too. the rest of it was slightly dubious as far as kung fu goes

Comment

The two fat guys at the end were clearly demonstrating very old kungfu.
                  Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Some people need their cardio badly.:rolleyes:

Comment

sad clips. sweeps only worked cuz the other guy sucked too.

Comment

the double leg takedown(scissor take down?) was kinda neat. it was like the takedown someone showed at the boston mcthrowdown...to bad he didn't lockup the guys heel like at the throwdown though.

i love the video feeds on this forum! the more i learn, the more these "demo" clips (which used to impress me) make me see how outright lame some MA are.

quick question...why exactly, in training, do most TMAs assume the fight is over after a takedown? seriously...is it because TMA were meant for self-defense more and you were meant to run away after your opponent fell? now it just boggles my mind that the training stops there. just wondering.

Comment

Meh, pretty crap but I've seen worse (live, sorry no clips).
                          Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Goku
                            the double leg takedown(scissor take down?) was kinda neat. it was like the takedown someone showed at the boston mcthrowdown...to bad he didn't lockup the guys heel like at the throwdown though.
                            Wasn't that J-Lau's legendary flying heelhook submission at the Boston throwdown? I want to learn that one.
                            Jaguar's MMA record
                            pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
                            post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
                            - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Comment

Originally posted by Goku

quick question...why exactly, in training, do most TMAs assume the fight is over after a takedown? seriously...is it because TMA were meant for self-defense more and you were meant to run away after your opponent fell? now it just boggles my mind that the training stops there. just wondering.
                              That's a very interesting question. If you didn't care about beating a guy up, just about ending a fight, then why not run away?
                              "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X