Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arghh!!!Busted a ninja fantasy!!!

http://www.sgwutan.com/index.php?nam...ewtopic&t=1414

My verdict:If you want to be TEH DEADLY,dont be a ninja.Either join the military or go to the mountain and smoke hash.
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Way to bring facts into a purely fantasy discussion, jeez, you ruin everything.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Everyone knows that ninja are pussies,they cant assasinate for good.
      "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "

Comment

The best part was the Yoshitsune legend...the Japanese attribute every cool thing that ever happened in asia to Yoshitsune. So it is only appropriate that "the deadly ninja" is his fault too.

You've got to admit...even if the "ninja" aren't the deadliest...they are certainly the best marketed group of fucktards out there.

Morons.
        And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

The ninja stuff is the second best way to make fun of Japanese culture, the top is the fact that samurais are "Mechanized Attack Squads"~~~

Comment

Random thought that I'm only putting in this thread cuz I just thought of it while reading here..... we've got people claiming to teach ninja powers... mystical chi powers... even Jedi powers.... when are we gonna have schools opening up trying to teach mutant powers like in the X-men?

- The Wastrel

Comment

I sooooooo have dibs on Colossus.

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
                Random thought that I'm only putting in this thread cuz I just thought of it while reading here..... we've got people claiming to teach ninja powers... mystical chi powers... even Jedi powers.... when are we gonna have schools opening up trying to teach mutant powers like in the X-men?
                X-men are too pussies compared to the Ki powers of Dragonball Z~~~!!!

Comment

They just brought collossus back to life too!
                  And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

Comment

Thread-hijackers!!!:eek:

Comment

:D

Comment

:D
                        Anyway the Falun Gong thread looks interesting,gonna check this out~~~

Comment

haha, if that guy doesn't stop saying haha before every sentence, it may be necessary for someone local to him to smash his head in with a brick. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapper
                            The best part was the Yoshitsune legend...the Japanese attribute every cool thing that ever happened in asia to Yoshitsune. .

Good thing you aren't indulging in generalisms, ya shit.
                            Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

Comment

i like juggernaut over colossus

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X