Full Contact Muay Thai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Contact Muay Thai

Anybody know any good site or stores where i can buy like full contact muay thai vids. Like some of dekker or coban?

Is there anything but, Full Contact Muay Thai??? Check Ebay.

Comment

ya there is like k 1 thats not full contact its modified muay thai

Comment

Originally posted by SDdude
        ya there is like k 1 thats not full contact its modified muay thai
        We call that...kickboxing.

Ever heard of it?

There are things like Muay Thai out there that AREN'T Muay Thai.
        "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
        - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

How is K-1 NOT full-contact?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Swordsman
            How is K-1 NOT full-contact?
            I can only guess he was referring to elbows not being allowed.
            MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
            "Fag."
            "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

I think they don't allow elbows only because the guys have to fight multiple opponents during the tournament so they can't really have people seriously injuring their opponent and still losing to a KO.

Comment

k 1 theres no elbows and no full clinch's and in thai u can grab the opponents leg and kick them which isnt legal in k 1 but ppl still do it. Its way more exciting to watch then k 1. k1's also excitin too though

Comment

Joe Higashi says:

"Go to your local Thai Video Store, they rent them out and/or sell them."

Thats what I do when I want a dose of full Muay Thai rules matches. They sell me 2 hour tapes for $5.

Comment

Not exactky what you asked for but, at this

Comment

Originally posted by SDdude
                      k 1 theres no elbows and no full clinch's and in thai u can grab the opponents leg and kick them which isnt legal in k 1 but ppl still do it. Its way more exciting to watch then k 1. k1's also excitin too though
                      Ah. I knew that. When people use the term "full-contact" though, they're usually referring to people hitting each other full-force.

Comment

When they fight in France, the usually do it under the kickboxing federation, so knees are not allowed also.

Comment

On the note of K-1.... I too noticed that for the most part they do not allow a full clinch and any take downs are not allowed... then occasionally cung le fights san shou matches with throws allowed...
                          ????????????????

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X