The links?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The links?!

What is up with the links you guys have posted? Mile High Karate? I really hope their not supporting Bullshido, Mile High Karate is everything bullshido is aginst, I hope it's a joke.

??

Comment

is it the google ads that you are talking about?

Comment

OH Yes! I've been ignoring them but the google ads are links to McDojos!!!!!!

How freakin' funny is that?

Comment

That's quite hilarious. The kind that you know it's VERY funny, but yu don't laugh. It's a thinking man's kind of funny. Uhhh, yeah. I like peanuts.
          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Google ads just looks up keywords on the site and gives an ads relating to that word. Still funny though.
            "Pain is nothing more then weakness leaving the body"

Comment

Yeah it has been cracking me up too. I saw one on how to increase ma schools profits.
              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

You people got a problem with Karate-mart or something?

Comment

The perfect example of irony. However, I know it's out of Phrost's control.

Comment

While it is funny, Bullshido needs cash to run. I'll become a supporting member as soon as I get over my critical case of gotnocashitis. In the mean time, AdSense is a cheap and easy way for Bullshido to earn some cash. I think that Bullshido gets money if you just click on the links. So do your part.

I'll donate when I have a spare $20.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X