The "EDGES" of your typical MA "tough guy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "EDGES" of your typical MA "tough guy"

Last edited by baltasargracian; 9/10/2004 5:45am, .

wasteland

Comment

Wrong forum.
      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

ooooooooook...
        CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

HAHAHAHHAA YOUR TOPIC IS SHIT
          Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Actually I was saying wrong forum to Brand. Wasteland is on Sherdog.
            "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Very Best of [IMPORT]
              David Hasselhoff

Theres music, and there ARE Miracles!!, August 11, 2003
              Reviewer: Dr. Toff_toff (USA) - See all my reviews

I bought this album on a whim really, knowing he was "the guy from baywatch", wasn't expecting much, but i thought it would be good background music for when I present my "confidence & success" seminars at my local college.

I tell ya, when they heard David singing his heart out, they felt pumped up, they were ready to hear what "i" had to say, they were ready, for life.

Me and Dave are now a kind of double act! With his music, lyrics and perfect delivery of both (i think maybe he plays all the instruments too, which is AMAZING!!) David encapulates all that i want to say to these people to prep them up for success and self-belief. Heres to truth, justice, and the American way!! Thanks David!!!

Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)
              Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
              Scramble Stuff

Comment

You are so very, very gay.
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

What the hell was this?

Someone delete it please, its very pressance offends the senses!

Comment

D.T. :

You should use it to help you build up your Chi-Shield against Such attacks . Hasselhoff holds no Sway over those of us with Proper Chi-Development !

Comment

..........ok I'll go for it.

Djimbe, I can't imagine anyone ever swaying YOU!!!!
                      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Oh I can be swayed ...

Just depends on the Size of the Tittays !

Comment

Attached Files
                          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

WHOOOOTAHHHH !!!!!

(-Points for the HorseFace tho , *Shudder*)

Comment

I think he was referring to my David Hasselhoff post.
                              Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
                              Scramble Stuff

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X