Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's pitch in and buy an Ashida Kim video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's pitch in and buy an Ashida Kim video!

http://dojopress.com/catalogvt3.html

Let's pitch in and buy this video for 30 dollars. It would apparently provide hillarious video footage of Ashida Kim imitating John Keehan. We'd just need to give it to someone who could upload it as an mpeg or something.

The Code of Silence is Broken...
    The Veil of Mystery is Lifted...See
    GRANDMASTER ASHIDA KIM
    Unmasked !!!

As he appears on national television interviews and demonstrates... Kata Dante

Without doubt the Most Savage and Terrifying Self Defense Form Known to Man.

PLUS!Shimewaza, the Japanese Stranglehold, which conveys the Power to Kill and Restore to Life.

Tamieshiwara- Board and Brick Breaking, AND! Ripping Out the Heart and showing it to the enemy before he dies.

Recent attempts to publish this video were met withresistance, due to the brutality of the techniques and the covert nature of Ninjitsu.
    It has been published, NONETHELESS, by the friends and fans of Master Ashida Kim. Who believe, as does he, that Ninjitsu is not for
    everyone. BUT, for those who seek to follow the Silent Way and learn the Art of Invisibility, the landmarks and signposts should not be concealed.
    There are those who have called Master Kim a fake, a fraud, a charlatan, and said that he would never take off his mask because he was a coward and a liar.
    HERE IS A CHANCE TO SEE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF
    WHO IS THE REAL NINJA MASTER !!!

;I hour, Color, VHS-NTSC Only; $29.95
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Kata Dante

Without doubt the Most Savage and Terrifying Self Defense Form Known to Man.

PLUS!Shimewaza, the Japanese Stranglehold, which conveys the Power to Kill and Restore to Life.

Tamieshiwara- Board and Brick Breaking, AND! Ripping Out the Heart and showing it to the enemy before he dies.
    AAAAAHHHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
    that just never gets old! Ashida Kim is like one of those 'special' children you can't help but laugh at.

Comment

yeah but he'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Comment

I'm absolutely sure that his videos are in high demand anthracis, and that he's making millions off of the percentage he takes. / end sarcasm.

I saw a book at chapters here that was an ashida kim book... it was in the martial arts section, I was dissapointed

-Tom

Comment

I saw one at a barnes and noble here. I no longer shop there!!

Comment

better to get one of the p0rn vids, then we can sell clips of the net, and make $$ offa his gnarly a$$ - lotsa freaks out there would download such trash. . .
            sigpic

Comment

Great ; some laughable vid to leech @ emule :D

Comment

How would you arrange collection of the money anyway? Also, is it legal to say "20 of us will pitch in and buy the dvd, then rip it and distribute it to each other"?

Comment

That scared me... The most savage and terrifying self defense form known to man.......... If if its printed here..... will someone hold me while I watch it...... preferably a hottie.....

Comment

I don't think there aren't enough females to go around here. Get your own. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Zeddy
                      How would you arrange collection of the money anyway? Also, is it legal to say "20 of us will pitch in and buy the dvd, then rip it and distribute it to each other"?
                      I believe the answer is no.

Comment

That's what I thought. I'm sure Kimmy would love the chance to come down on bullshido like a ton of ninja bricks too.

Comment

Watch Ashida Kim practice "senzuri", the japanese straglehold.

---for all those japanophiles out there......
                          http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

oh and let's not and say we did........
                            http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeddy
                              That's what I thought. I'm sure Kimmy would love the chance to come down on bullshido like a ton of ninja bricks too.
                              lol, ninja bricks
                              Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X