X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vwandrlei silva vs some jackasses

http://dankim79.sites.uol.com.br/dis...hada/silva.mpg

enjoy (right click save)

It does, it just takes a while. I had trouble playing it in IE, so I right-clicked and saved it to my computer and it worked.

Comment

How big is the file?

Comment

Haha, Wandy gets like 5 takedowns in a row before he starts slapping the guy's thighs! This is quality entertainment! I'll watch the whole thing when my boss isn't going to look over and wonder why some guy in a speedo is getting spanked.

Comment

I'm at 22 meg and still going...

Comment

That link put my comp in a hard freeze.

Comment

It's 41.1 MB. I had the same problems all of you had, but I let it download for a while (not knowing if was working) and it finally just finished. It's worth the wait, from just the 30 seconds I've seen.

Comment

It better fucking be !!!!!!!

Comment

OK I take it back it's just a stupidly huge file on a slow-ass server.

Comment

You get to see Wandy punch someone wearing a cow mask. How can it NOT be worth it?

Comment

THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!
                      Wanderlei is now my favorite fighter !!!!!
                      It looks like he has a great sense of humour, bitch slapping those thighs and backs !!
                      Love to shot to the belly of the fat guy with a bulls mask and the shot on bixiginha, that was ball breaking funny man.

Comment

What is that the Brazilian version of Jackass or what? Funny as hell tho'

Comment

That made my day man, Those guys trying to hit the dummy was priceless.

Comment

Downloading now...can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
                              What is that the Brazilian version of Jackass or what?
                              SOLD!

Although, this server is fucked up. Mozilla's download manager can't determine the file size either.
                              Originally posted by The Wastrel
                              I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X