Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choke
    replied
    Do they even allow someone at 18 months to do tee ball or soccer or whatever? This is pretty absurd even for TKD.

Leave a comment:

• Reboot
    replied
    Oh my god...

FUCKING NO.

Teaching 4-7 year olds is hard enough, but 18 MONTH olds? Holy shit...

Seriously, does the phrase "you're not old enough yet" not exist in the English language anymore?

This ad makes Baby Jesus cry...

Leave a comment:

• Chris.B
    replied
    OMG, i just noticed TKD gives you good grades. I'm gonna take it now. Schools gonna be a easy now. :D

Leave a comment:

• Chris.B
    replied
    ^^ I agree. Trust me, at 18 months, they arnt going to remember much, or anythign from there training. It would be much more cost effecent to start at like minimum at 4. Unless there doing it for free, by the time they reach 4 they'll be hable to do 3 kicks.

Leave a comment:

• oldshadow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TylerDurden
    replied
    At least it's parents and tot's. Seems more like and aerobics class for mom's and their little kids. To bad they are calling in martial arts though.

Leave a comment:

• iamamonster
    replied
    What does ATA stand for?

Leave a comment:

• Gringo Grande
    replied
    That's ATA marketing for you...those are all ATA programs.

Gringo Grande

Leave a comment:

• iamamonster
    replied
    what the shit?
    how come it's "Brice's Taekwondo" but they offer KARATE for kids

Leave a comment:

• stillkicking
    replied
    Well, the birthday parties sound fun...and ooh! Good grades too.

Sweet.

Start 'em early, that's what I say. 18 months sounds a bit late to start, considering all the positive benefits training provides.

Heh heh.
    SK

Leave a comment:

• KhorneliusPraxx
    started a topic TKD Training for 18 Month Olds?

TKD Training for 18 Month Olds?

I was flipping through the Yellow Pages to see what all was in there under martial arts and I found this. I added the red arrow. I've read you guys complain about 8 year old black belts but I've never heard of martial arts training for 18 month olds. I thought about calling to see if my pregnant wife (she's not really pregnant) could start training so that our fetus has enough training to have his Black Belt test upon birth.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X