Back fist - Monkey flings a booger
    Palm heel - Tiger smacks the bush
    Whipping elbow - Beaver whips his tail
    Knee - Sliding cock
    Side kick - Horse makes a statement
    RNC - Chimp humps the tree
    Triangle - Lion gets blown

Any other suggestions?

thanks, coffe on the monitor now. thanks alot.
    [A friend once told me he found Jennifer Connelly hot.
    "Would she still be hot if she were melting in a car wreck, like at the end of Pollock, smelling of burnt hair and bubbling intestines?" I asked.
    "Oh hell yeah."
    "How? How would you even have sex with her?"
    "Just let her cool and fold her over, like an omolette."
    Since then we've always had this universal sign for Jennifer Connelly, it's like an "opening a book" motion, only backwards. And we are often known to softly remark "....like an omolette".]--boyd

Comment

For us TC guys, how about.... Shoulder Strike...... Bear awakens angry!!

Comment

Chi Attack = Annoy me enuff to slap you but not enuff to hurt you
        Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
        My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Comment

Spinning back kick - dragon pulls his wang
          The guard - Jackass gives birth
          The mount - Tiger titty screws his prey
          Arm Bar - Snake scratches his crotch
          Knee Bar - Dog humps a leg

Comment

Damn, best post I have seen in some time.
            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Breakfalls - Monkey trips on dick
              Hip throw - Cranes wipes its ass
              Shoulder throw - Gorilla strokes his banana

Comment

I think this has devolved into random association of animal body parts and names that do not even resemble the motions of the techniques.

Please continue :D
                Originally posted by The Wastrel
                I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath
                  I think this has devolved into random association of animal body parts and names that do not even resemble the motions of the techniques.

Please continue :D
                  Much like king fu, yes.

Comment

Sanchin kata is now renamed to : Tiger passes gas.
                    And rolling exercise will from now on be know as: Badger wipes his ass.
                    And tying your belt was hencforth be refered to as:
                    Bear cleans ass with rabbit.

Comment

"...and what a match folks! Djimbe has unleashed a flying cock and has followed it up with a Gorilla strokes his banana! Greese1 goes down and quickly pulls jackass gives birth. Greese1 reverses and ends up in Tiger titty screws his prey! Greese1 is looking for it...yes..yes..he's going for it! The snake is scratching his crotch folks!!! But Djimbe seems to be able to power out of it! Oh, what an exciting match...."

Comment

Punch to the groin = strippin the grapes from the vine

Comment

Gringo Grande
                          MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                          (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Originally posted by jaychiu
                            "...and what a match folks! Djimbe has unleashed a flying cock and has followed it up with a Gorilla strokes his banana! Greese1 goes down and quickly pulls jackass gives birth. Greese1 reverses and ends up in Tiger titty screws his prey! Greese1 is looking for it...yes..yes..he's going for it! The snake is scratching his crotch folks!!! But Djimbe seems to be able to power out of it! Oh, what an exciting match...."
                            As you see, HE gets it.
                            It all makes sense now..

Oh, by the way, it is not to be called "turtling" anymore, but:
                            Panda surrenders the pink.

Comment

I actually had a stick technique I called "The serpent and the rainbow technique"
                              “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X