No announcement yet.

Belt Testing Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the real question is whether or not you felt cheated for what you had to pay.

Despite my griping, because my dojo is now becoming McDojo (although, as Pun mentioned, you could definitely do FAR worse than my dojo!)...over the liftime of my training there I've spent maybe...what? $2000? Maybe $2500 over just-shy-of-four years? $600 a year is less than you'd spend on a decent gym membership! It was worth it.

I now spend almost the same amount (monthly membership - $50) on my MT training...which is only 3 times a week at limited times...and I STILL feel it's worth it. For very different reasons.

It's all about the wallet pains. :D
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

I think the real question is whether or not you felt cheated for what you had to pay.
      Yup, I would say you are right on the money (hehe). It all boils down to what you feel about the quality of training. If you feel what the dojo has to offer is worth what they charge, than stay and enjoy your training.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde
        Uhh, last known rank at Larry's was 4th, you don't happen to know where he got the 5th or 6th do ya?

Clyde
        Trevor tested for his 5th with Brent Thompson quite a while ago.

He received his 6th more recently (2000?) for creating Five Animal Kenpo. (5th is the highest physical test you can take.)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X