No announcement yet.

Belt Testing Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punisher you said in an other thread that your style has been around for less then ten years and there are more then ten black belts at your school!!!

Welcome to McDojoville population: You

Comment

So if even one of them can kick your ass, what does that say, n00b?

Now STFU.

And welcome to Bullshido.
      Regards,
      CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
      One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
      Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

10 bucks to cover the belt and the certificate. No "real" fee to speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonTiger
          So if even one of them can kick your ass, what does that say, n00b?

Now STFU.

And welcome to Bullshido.
          Way to go that was one hell of a flame douche bag. How can you defended a school that is around for less then ten years with ten black belts. Your uncontrollable need to show dominance on the interweb has blinded you to the facts. You are a big tough guy on the web now fuck off.

Comment

*sigh*

Geez, these new-age sensitive-men types are annoying.

Do you know anything about Pun himself? Anything at all? Does the practitioner of a style mean nothing to you? Is it all the style itself?

I won't even ask if you know anything about me...obviously not.
            Regards,
            CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
            One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
            Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

I never said anything about "pun" I said that his school was McDojo. That new-age sensitive-men remark real hurt my e-feelings, cause on the net these things are important. :rolleyes:

Comment

Up to $125 for brown belt http://www.rickson.com/association/belttests.html

Comment

Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

USJA charges $15 for white- oragne. $25 for green to brown. $100 for black.
                    Fucking gay.
                    It costs them no more to process the paper work.
                    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

$0, you either earn't it or you didn't.
                      "Pussyhole"

Comment

No fee, but tests are taken during normal classtime.

Comment

The test is free, the only cost is the $5 fee for a new belt.

Comment

20 quid, which gets you a belt (well, sash actually) and certificate. There are no class fees at gradings.

I haven't been back to class since my last grading in April. Before the grading, I was sure that my class wasn't McDojo, now I'm not so sure. :(

Jonny

Comment

Originally posted by Mox_Mox
                              I never said anything about "pun" I said that his school was McDojo. That new-age sensitive-men remark real hurt my e-feelings, cause on the net these things are important. :rolleyes:
                              If you don't know a thing about the school (and I don't either) it is fantastically dumb to assume it is a mcdojo. You state that any school that has been around less than 10 years with at least 10 black belts is a mcdojo. Here is something for you to think about, it took Bull Shaw, the first american to train from white to black with Jacare Calvacanti a little over 8 years to recieve his belt. Had 9 other people started the same time as him and trained as much, and they all had their black belts, would Alliance be mcdojo?

Comment

Last school, which was kung fu, testing was from like 35-100 USD depending on the belt you were testing for.

At the current bjj/mma gym it is 0 USD.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X