Grapplers on Queer Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grapplers on Queer Eye

Last night on Bravo after the Olympics they showed a commercial for a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy that was airing later that night and it showed two guys fighting and one tapping out to what looked like maybe a RNC.

It was on a couple hours too late for me to watch it, but I looked ahead in the guide and the description was about giving two fraternal twins seperate identities. Might be worth catching if anyone's interested.

Or you could just watch Pride, then you could bypass the fags.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

I'm not homophobic or anything, but I hate the fact that people get their own TV shows for no other reason than they are flaming homosexuals. Being gay does not make you funny.

Comment

> Being gay does not make you funny.
        True. But the guys on Queer Eye ARE funny, nice, and know what they're doing. I enjoy that show a lot more than the other makeover shows I've zapped into.
        There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Comment

Originally posted by SLJ
          Or you could just watch Pride, then you could bypass the fags.
          Ya, but I like to see it in other places, lit shows that it's getting more popular.

I also saw an episode of Room Raiders a long time ago where the girl found a bunch of trophies that she guessed were for wrestilng, but he said it was for submission grappling. She didn't choose him though because the brass knuckles scared her.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatdown Richie
            True. But the guys on Queer Eye ARE funny, nice, and know what they're doing. I enjoy that show a lot more than the other makeover shows I've zapped into.
            I guess I just don't think it's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra
              I guess I just don't think it's funny.
              That's because you need to let your inner interior decorator out and embrace the concept of "Metrosexuality" as the religion for the new millennium.

I bet your couches don't match the wall hanging.
              "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
              -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
              -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
              -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
              -Don Gwinn

Comment

Originally posted by Peter H.
                That's because you need to let your inner interior decorator out and embrace the concept of "Metrosexuality" as the religion for the new millennium.

I bet your couches don't match the wall hanging.
                lol

Comment

The design, food and "culture" guys are funny.

The other two are annoying, and not very good at their jobs in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dochter
                    The design, food and "culture" guys are funny.

The other two are annoying, and not very good at their jobs in my opinion.
                    Really? I thought the culture and food guy were absolutely useless. The food guy doesn't show you canything you can't pick up on food tv. The clothing guy really fags up what the guys wear.

The hair/skin and the interior guys are the only ones I see doing anything of substance.
                    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

food and culture were included in "funny". They also qualify as not stupid, which the clothing guy doesn't.

The design guy is the only one who actually provides anything of worth in my opinion. Sometimes the culture guy comes up with some cool gifts though.

I used to catch the show occasionally when one of the few shows I liked preceeded it: Keen Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatdown Richie
                        I don't really see how they are funny.....
                        But the show IS far better than all the other few makeover shows I've seen.

I feel they get to the point far better.
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Dochter
                          food and culture were included in "funny". They also qualify as not stupid, which the clothing guy doesn't.

The design guy is the only one who actually provides anything of worth in my opinion. Sometimes the culture guy comes up with some cool gifts though.

I used to catch the show occasionally when one of the few shows I liked preceeded it: Keen Eddie.
                          Keen Eddie rocks.... then they moved it into a time slot dominated by other shows I enjoy more :(

Too bad his flat mate has no ass whatsoever, she's still really cute though.
                          Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

When is it on now?

When it got put against Nip Tuck last season I was pissed. Those are the only shows I care to watch besides Law & Order reruns

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK?! IS MY BRAIN HEMORHAGGING?!? WHY IN THE HOLY NAME OF ALL FUCK ARE PEOPLE ON MOTHERFUCKIN' BULLSHIDO DOT COM TALKING IN SUCH DEPTH ABOUT QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY?!??!?!?!?!

goddamn yancy-boys...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X