Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please

Not sure what to make of this (the ad in the corner is NOT helping)

http://lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/index.html

wow what a slick ad. I was just waiting for him to say Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Monster Truck Madness! Be There!

Comment

lloyd Irving is the Shit. He is highly respected and produces great students. Hell, one of his Judo guys made the Olympic team (Rhadi). What opinion would you like?

Comment

I like how they say "B-J-J" literally. Also, this picture looks pretty gay:

http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/...school2001.jpg

Comment

Cheezy ad...BUT...

30 days free?

Jump on that shit.

Comment

They use that music for some ad on TV all the time...can't remember what ad though...anyway, I was also waiting for him to say something about monster trucks.

However, it holds your attention and Lloyd Irvin is good...

Comment

lloyd irvin. . .
              plus, suspenseful music. . .
              plus, free lessons & training. . .
              equals a good deal.
              (okay, maybe not the music)

`~/
              sigpic

Comment

Just curious really. The guys at Cornell's BJJ Club heard about me (my guess is through facebook) and offered me an invite to roll with them when I come back. From what I gather 2 of the main guys studied under Lloyd Irvin and another under Rickson. The highest ranking guy there is a blue.

Comment

for the average geek who gets beat up in school and wants to learn martial arts, this would probably scare the shit out of him.

I have a slow connection and when the music suddenly kicked in it made me jump.

Comment

LMAO

That was a funny ad. I was waiting for the monster truck annoucement as well. But the guy seems to know his stuff so its probably a good place to train.
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

This is the type of ad that gives a dude in marketing a woody but nonetheless its a nice sell for some BJJ instruction on the net.

Comment

TTT

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X