A (sort of) new beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A (sort of) new beginning

I have been in therapy and had large doses of medication. I am now as sane as I'm gonna get, and I apologise unreservedly to anyone I've offended, especially Osiris who after all has never met me.

However, Kungfoolss is a narcissist who has never even had a decent lesson in his life, so he can fuck off.

I'm getting cleared for wrestling really soon. I just need a doctor's certificate.

I'm sorry for offending people. I just do "Mutant Wrestling"
    hence the name of my um, "art"

Cheers everyone.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Welcome back.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Welcome back. I remember being pretty harsh on you and for that I apologize.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

A good place to meet me would be "Trash Video" in West End in Brisbane. PM me for more details.
          Last edited by Toby Christensen; 8/13/2004 8:50pm, .
          What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Psychiatry is a dead, reductionist science. Mr Spastic, throw away your pills and stop going to therapy. You'll feel a lot freer.

"The only important elements in any society
            are the artistic and the criminal,
            because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
            can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehogey
              Psychiatry is a dead, reductionist science. Mr Spastic, throw away your pills and stop going to therapy. You'll feel a lot freer.
              Wow, nice ignorant assumption, bitch-tits.

Comment

I was curious where you had gone. Good to see you back.
                "Emevas,
                You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

do people get offended here?
                  pissed off, sarcastic & mean, maybe. . .
                  but offended?
                  nah.

`~/
                  sigpic

Comment

good to see you round again mr. spastic.
                    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Welcome back AS. Was wondering where you had gone.

Comment

Stay on your meds.
                        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X