Atlanata Shaolin DO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanata Shaolin DO

Has anyone dealt with this Grooms guy from Shaolin that clamis to have great snapping power? I have heard that he tends to hide behind the former NFL player Reid.

I just enjoy crushing fakes and frauds.

or Locu5.

Are you in the Altanta area?

Comment

Not really over on the otherside of Bham AL

Comment

So Skummer Dude what is the deal about this guy?

Comment

Os , you get that Call in ?

Comment

Re: Atlanata Shaolin DO

Originally posted by thedog
            Has anyone dealt with this Grooms guy from Shaolin that clamis to have great snapping power? I have heard that he tends to hide behind the former NFL player Reid.

I just enjoy crushing fakes and frauds.

So this is to assume you know what a fake and fraud is? I don't think so, that picture you've been jacking off to is actually your dad in a dress. You sick fuck. You shouldn't feel so depressed just becuase he didn't love you as much as he loved the family dog. Stop dry humping the computer and get a life fuck-nut.

Welcome to bullshido

Comment

wtf do you mean by "great snapping power?" are you talking about that 1" punch stuff cause if you are I know alot of people who have "great snapping power".

oh yeah btw it's a parlor trick

Comment

hey omega can i quote that?

Comment

day late, dollar short, etc. sorry i missed this post... time to resurrect. yes, master grooms is my instructor's instructor and does quite a good job generating power. he's a dedicated martial artist and has turned out some very good instructors and martial artists. my sifu, master reid, gives master grooms his due. perhaps you should talk to him, both are very good guys.

feel free to ignore or flame...
                  Locu5
                  combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X