The Only Good Thing About Sherdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Only Good Thing About Sherdog

The sheer volume of crass stupidity drowns out the REALLY idiotic posts.

Some of the time.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Did something in particular inspire this post? Or was it just a random thought?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

... but I like Sherdog...

*Edit: except for the Ogawa and Giant Sylva nuthuggers. Oh, and the Rickson haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas
        Did something in particular inspire this post? Or was it just a random thought?
        Ever once in a while I hold my breath and try to read some threads there. I think I got 1/2 of 1 in this time.
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

'Ask the fighters' is pretty cool though.

Except when they implode with joy when someone answers.
          Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
          Scramble Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by supercrap

Yeah, that is a little romo.

Comment

Occhh, fookin' Rickson Raters!
              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Yeah, I got banned from there which sucked but anyway who cares, I jus cruz on this site or other martial arts sites or like subfighter.

Comment

Originally posted by supercrap

I actually hate that section. I should make a drinking game where if somebody posts "You're an amazing/great/awesome/inspiring/some other dick riding remark fighter" you should take one drink.
                  Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDeePee
                    I actually hate that section. I should make a drinking game where if somebody posts "You're an amazing/great/awesome/inspiring/some other dick riding remark fighter" you should take one drink.
                    You'd be piss ass drunk in one thread!!!

There is a reason I mainly stick to the Grappling section on Sherdog.

OH and I prefer the term RICKSON SKEPTIC not HATER. I don't actually HATE the man I'm just skeptical.
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I like their highlight clips, I have a few on my harddrive.
                      I enjoy watching Sakuraba twisting people's joints into rigitoni.

Comment

yeah the videos are good. the 'ask so and so' section has potential to be good if and only if you're allowed to ask questions like: "In your fight with XXXXX about 2 mins in, why did you not just do XXXXXX?" or "what was your strategy coming into the fight, you seemed to switch from ground tactics to more of a stand up fight?".

Instead of using it as a resource, people just enjoy sucking too much cock too much of the time.
                        http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

Fuck sherdog and all their snotty nosed fuckhead, on their knees, sucking and regurgitatin, swallow, share fucking mods and posters. If I didn't fear being mugged by a group of legit guys I would slap Jeff Sherwoo next time I see him.

Comment

doggy taste good ...
                            totoro-san ... world sushi munching champion ...

Comment

Originally posted by Te(V)plar
                              Yeah, that is a little romo.
                              I realize I am a "dirty noobie" and have absolutly no pull what-so-ever but you should bring back the old AV. It made getting through the day much easier. As for sherdog I just get the highlight clips.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X