Just for Laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for Laughs

For thos not familiar with this event, Just for Laughs is a comedy festival held in Montreal every year. I went for ths first time this weekend.

I went to the show hosted by Tim Allen and expected comedy routines. Opening act was a group called sideswipe or something like that. Four guys doing a demo in MA. Looked like an XMA demo to me with a bunch of flipping and swinging of bos.

An ok dance routine but I was looking for comedy at a comedy festival. I wish they had done something like a slapstick routine instead of trying to impress people with a gymnasitc routine.

That was a fantastic post that had absolutely nothing to do with anything important. Thanks.
    Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Comment

Yes, thanks for that. Barely Trollshido, let alone Off-Topic.
      Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
      Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

The bouncing titties have been angered. They demand appeasement.

Comment

what is your avatar from anyway? japan idol vid or what?
          http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

Don't know, turned it into an AV from an image posted at the forums of www.badassmofo.com

Comment

I hate you, Loast. I hate you the most.

Comment

Most of just for laughs sucks, atleast from what I've seen on the comedy network.

Comment

Originally posted by Te(V)plar
                  The bouncing titties have been angered. They demand appeasement.
                  Then I shall sit here in my chair, watching them, waiting for further instructions from the jiggle twins....
                  SEANBABY:
                  "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X