Dim Mak - Who's coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dim Mak - Who's coming?

Alright Chicago Bullshidoka, this Friday, you know you wanna come. It will be a magical evening, filled with ghosts and chi and no-touch KOs.

That's right, George Dillman protege, Tom Cameron, will be giving a demonstration of his awesome pressure-point fighting system, hopefully including his no-touch knockouts. It's $10 to get in for an evening that is sure to be hilarious. The website is www.deathtouchdemo.com

Yes, I've mentioned this before, and some people expressed interest in coming(keinhaar, slimjim). I want to get as many unbelievers there as possible, thus increasing our chance one of us will be used in the demonstration(he claims he will use audience members).

So who's coming?
    Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

No. I saw all I needed to in the bullshido downloads section. Looks like a Benny Hinn service!
    SEANBABY:

Comment

(let me say I believe God has the power to heal--but He wouldn't do it thru a showman moneygrabber like Hinn).

No touch knockouts? Dad could do that after eating chile.
      SEANBABY:

Comment

This has so much potential to make Bullshido history.

You need to employ all Bullshidoka in the area, bring lots of videocameras, and bad attitudes.
        MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
        "Fag."
        "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Damn , I wish I was in chicago this week ! I wannah be Dimmakked !

Comment

In the video, i notice on the first demonstration of his mystical powers, there is a little editted light spot near his back, im not sure what its trying to show.. any help?

Comment

Had another look - it's at 1:55

Comment

Bring a friend with you.

"Practice" the Dim Mak you just learned on your friend.

Friend falls over and goes into "convulsions".

Mass panic arises among the true believers, and hilarity ensues.

You make Bullshido history.

Comment

...Sounds like fighting talk

Comment

Everyone should fake like it's really working at first. Then get up and start laughing at him after he gets all puffed up about it.
                    "I'll Try To Be Nicer, If You'll Try To Be Smarter "

"When You Are Standing on the Edge of a Cliff a Step Forward Is Not Progress "

"Stonehenge, where the demons dwell, where the banshees live and they do it well..."

Comment

Boycotting is immature, although claiming to be able to knock somone out without touching them is delusional. Anyone care to answer my above question?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Majique
                        Boycotting is immature, although claiming to be able to knock somone out without touching them is delusional. Anyone care to answer my above question?
                        I would if I knew what fucking video you were talking about.

"Fag."

Comment

The dim-mak, touchless knockout video

Comment

Dark Majique,

It's a fade-in for the shot of the stun gun.

MYSTERY SOLVED

"Fag."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Majique
                              Boycotting is immature,
                              Who said anything about boycotting?
                              "I'll Try To Be Nicer, If You'll Try To Be Smarter "

"When You Are Standing on the Edge of a Cliff a Step Forward Is Not Progress "

"Stonehenge, where the demons dwell, where the banshees live and they do it well..."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X