Muay Thai Shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muay Thai Shorts

Question for people who do MT, or anyone with logic/morals. At what point do you think a fighter is "worthy" of wearing authentic muay thai shorts? When they start MT? First fight? First victory? When you can scrap up the cash for a pair? They look badass and they represent what you do, but if you come off as an arrogant dumbass or you lose lots of fights, it makes your school, you, and what you do look bad. Opinions?

well there are 10 million WTF TKDist out there who suck ass and are wearing WTF merchandise.

puts things into perspective

just wear the damn shorts

Comment

I don't train MT but I want to get a pair of the shorts to train in. They just look comfy.

Comment

You are worthy of wearing MT shorts only after you shell out the $$$ for them.

Comment

If you beat a MT fighter, then you can take his shorts off of him.

Comment

meowrsx,

Muay Thai fighters have no attachments to items the way other arts do (ie, belt rankings). It's just a pair of shorts.
            MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
            "Fag."
            "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

IMO: wear one when you train for awhile and have the cash, and if you're good, get one with your school's name on it.

Comment

The shorts, incidentally, say "Beware the 9th limb of muay thai" in thai.

"The only important elements in any society
                are the artistic and the criminal,
                because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehogey
                  The shorts, incidentally, say "Beware the 9th limb of muay thai" in thai.
                  Hmm...in MT they use fists, elbows, knees, legs...8

cock=9th limb?

I think I'll just get a pair of them shorts. I wonder about those ultraman ones that I posted a while back. The ultimate in humiliation, being dominated by a fighter in 80's japanese children show pants.

Comment

Damn, there goes my dream of wielding this huge wang as a weapon in the ring.

Comment

Obviously use of the penis is too deadly for the ring.

"The only important elements in any society
                      are the artistic and the criminal,
                      because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                      can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

My cock is too deadly for teh b3dr00m.
                        "Emevas,
                        You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Haha emevas is trying to admit that he doesnt get any lovin.

Comment

Originally posted by meowrsx
                            Haha emevas is trying to admit that he doesnt get any lovin.
                            I have the kinda face that you don't have to keep your hands up to block anymore man. Only chance I got is with a blind woman in the dark.
                            "Emevas,
                            You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

I once defeated a MT guy and took his shorts as a trophy. Can anyone tell me what all those brown spots and streaks on the inside of his shorts are for? They kinda smell like poop.

Oh, and there is a crusty yellow/white stain on the inside front.

Perhaps the dried remnants of a rather large chi blast?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X