MT fighter pwn3d by untrained chick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MT fighter pwn3d by untrained chick!

Had one of the funniest nights out ever last night.

Barrring a torn off fingernail (which is making typing hell) and a seriously bruised knuckle, I'm no worse for wear.

The highlight of the evening was the following piece of action:

My mate (who had had a few) bumped into a guy at the bar.

The guy made lots of classic dumbass comments along the lines of "Do you know MT kickboxing? I'm a brownbelt. I'm fighting in K1 tomorrow." Etc etc. Dude was about 85-90kgs, with forwarm and neck tats. Was giving my mate shit for being racist and dissing Maoris, which was funny cos this guy was only about 1/16th Maori like me, and Koil (my mate) is half blood.

Eventually after much chest beating and yelling the guys mates had decided they didn't want any part of what was going down, and tried to take him out of the bar - they had pretty much succeeded, and we were relaxing when the guy comes flying down the staris, tears his shirt off (displaying a nice set of man-breasts), knocked over the barman and took a dive at Koil.
    He threw a couple of punches, missed and fell over. Koil (who somehow had missed the whole issue with the guy even being angry with him) stood there to see if the guy would do anything else when he got up. Dude never got the chance - Koils other half, Anna, who weighs maybe 55kgs dripping wet took a flying shoulder charge into the guy, transitioned perfectly to his back and put him in a doormans neck control (forearm over the throat rather than in the v of the elbow to prevent people dying - choke holds are an official no-no for doorwrok here) which considering shes never done any trianing or fighting was impressive. She dragged the guy to his feet and bounced him off a wall, follwed him down to the ground and kept the neck control on (she was also biting his neck which may have helped) until his mates could come back and drag him away. He got off pretty lightly in terms of damage, but I'd love to see his face today when his mates try and explain to him that he got hsi ass handed to him by a chick half his size.
    Moral of the story - bragging is bad, and letting anyone onto your back is dumb. Funniest thing was watching him get dragged out by his mates in a daze while Koil was restraining Anna from going after him again :D
    2nd Moral of the story - don't pick fights when too drunk to fight.
    3rd Moral of the story - Women are dangerous:D
    Sociopaths are people too.

Girl= keeper

Pics plz

Comment

1) you know the guy was lying right?
      2) more people die with the forearm over the throat choke than the v of the elbow.
      3) Tell her not to bite people she doesn't know, diseases are everywhere, especially in scumbags that try to impersoante fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by brandeissansoo
        1) you know the guy was lying right?
        Id be impressed if the average joe knew what k1 even was.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he didn't have a brown belt in muay thai kickboxing.

Comment

How did he do in the K-1?

Heh.

Comment

lollorama. A guy i know told me that his room mate has his hands registered as lethal weapons the other day. and this mate of mone trains at the same gym as me, you would think he'd know better...

Comment

She was being safe about the rules around choking someone... But biting's OK?!?
                "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Love bites? ;)

Comment

Wow, I need to find a girlfriend like that.

Comment

Woman on a guy's back, forearm-choking him while biting his neck trying to kill him? Mrs. Jkdbuck76 has me pretty much used to that!
                      SEANBABY:
                      "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Great story! But... does MT have belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Osu
                          Great story! But... does MT have belts?
                          Well,yes,read the link below:
                          http://www.arach.net.au/~burnie/muay.html
                          "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
                          - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

"Thai boxers do not earn belt colors typical of Karate and Tae Kwon Do schools."

I'll take that as a no.

Comment

more people die with the forearm over the throat choke than the v of the elbow.

(forearm over the throat rather than in the v of the elbow to prevent people dying - choke holds are an official no-no for doorwrok here)
                              I think you misunderstood the post brandeissansoo. It appears that he is saying that the V is the safe version of the hold, while the forearm over the throat is more dangerous.

As for MT having belts, I dunno. I am not well versed in MT.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X