"SUCKER"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SUCKER"

Say you were in a confronatation where you decided you needed strike first.

Would you sucker punch to the head, to the body or would you just shoot for da groin?

What about shoot for the double?

But probasbly head first

Comment

Rear naked choke. If I could get a chance at it. Otherwise, hard kick to the nuts. That's only if I couldn't get salt in the eyes or a wheelie.
      Last edited by danjo; 7/15/2004 1:06pm, .

Comment

I'm a bit like Charlie Daniels. I would just reach right out there and kick old green teeth in the knee.

Comment

Same size or smaller = nose

Fat and out of shape = solar plexus or throat

Bigger/stronger/better fighter = knee or groin

Frail/lightweight = snap off a judo throw or something

Comment

nose...or box an ear

Comment

I'd buy him a beer.

Comment

i would just punch for the face. then keep punching until i was on the other side of him

Comment

wedgie

Comment

Slip an elbow to the face if close enough. Further back, kick to the knee, unless I thought I could knock them over with a push kick.

Keep my knuckles unbroken, I might need them later...

Comment

Elbow to the face. Or, kick to the nuts.

Comment

I'd tell him that I just had the nastiest sex of my life, ask him if he knew the girl, hand him a picture of his mother and elbow him across the jaw. Is that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by WTDude
                          wedgie
                          Off topic, but I gotta tell the story. I was wrestling in Midland last year, Doink was scheduled to be there, but he couldn't make it, so he sent his costume with Chief Running Dear. I was there that night as an announcer, not a wrestler, but I had my pads and boots anyway, because I'm a true worker an all that.

So, 15 till showtime, and no Doink. Chief brings the costume in from the car, Doink is supposed to be the main attraction for the night, and we have a hot crowd despite it being outdoors and the weather is crap.

The promoter flags me down and says, "Look, Doink no showed, we can't find Dusty (another guy who has been Doink before), and you are the only trained guy here not wrestling, plus you're the same height. Put the costume on, do ten with JC Hendrix."

So I slip on the costume, and while I am a bit lighter, I was the same height, so the costume actually fit pretty well, and no one in the crowd noticed.

We hit one spot in the match where I get behind JC like I am about to Atomic Drop him, but instead, I grab his tights and pull for a wedgie. But, his tights are slick, so they slide out from my fingers, and he has on a T-back banana hammock. I know this, because my fingers snag it and I wedgie the guy out of his drawers. Fricking waist band ends up higher than JC's head and he is well over 6 foot tall.

Crowd busts out laughing, and the two of us have a hard time keeping a straight face for the rest of the match.

Comment

Punch to the face.....preferably to the chin/nose

Comment

Depends on whats open , neh ?

I like to try to Dig a knuckle(s) into a Clavicle if at all possible - its an unexpected Strike , and iots close enough to the Face so that thats where they think youre going 99% of the time ...

Also Stomps into the knee/Ankle as they put weight down onto said leg .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X