hello from julian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from julian

hi my name is julian and I'm new to this site would some one like to show me how the site works

any way let me tell you about my me I live in england and have trian in aikido mt and fc kickboxing shootfighting and jkd I'm 21 and a man world you like to know any thing else

yours julian

Yeah, the site fucking works by you clicking links which take you to differnt pages you stupid fucker.

haha what kind of name is julian, you queer.

Comment

fuck you to rub a cock

Comment

Julianx, ignore him. What do you need to know?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

er i'm doing now see you later

Comment

Osiris are you into Egyptian mythology? I do find that an interesting subject. Maat- the Godess of wisdom and what not.

PEACE!
            Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

So, Osiris you laid your sister and been murdered by your evil brother lately?

My favorite goddess is Sehkmet -- the Lioness, the Destroyer. I just love that she went off on humanity and not even Ra could stop her. They had to give her drugged beer, died red to look like blood, to keep her from depopulating the world.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

LaRusse (sp?) Dictionary of Mythology. Stuff's around -- I was obsessed with Eqyptian culture for years. I could name every pharoh from Amenophis III to Ahkenaton at one point.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

wow..julian the troll to Egyptology in 10 steps..nice going *grin*

Comment

Oh, julian's not a troll. Just a young English guy. I kind of know him. He's nice, in a wet puppy sort of way.

Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Wow, I thought Maat-Kheru was some kind of clever transliteration of "Might Kill You." I've been outfoxed!
                      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Yeah, you shitdicks enjoying talking about mythology? You fags this is a MA forum not fucking Indiana Jones's Temple of nerd talk.

Comment

they are a bunch of sukkerdicklicks! what fems hey!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X