Throwdown 2004 or 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throwdown 2004 or 2005

I had a crazy idea recently. What if someone made a fighting game featuring Bullshido users a la King of Fighters or Street Fighter?

that would be fun, but very weighted towards asia and omega

Comment

btw you realize it takes a team of professional programmers and designers a year or two to finish a game like that right?

Comment

For time invested, the team would like to get paid $$$, too.

Comment

I wanna be Ryu!!
          Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Now Omega and I have to duel the d3aD1y Paper Rock Scissors match to see who will be the evil boss character.:D
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I want to be the back-up policeman who shoots the bazooka !
              "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
              YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

SLJ, you are my avatar hero . . .

Comment

lol, thought you'd like that one.
                  "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
                    I wanna be Ryu!!
                    No, you get to be Chun-Li.
                    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Oops, my character was from Streets of Rage (RBSD on the mind)

Comment

Yeah, but your character has some magical bazooka that fires a shell that creates a ring of fire to pwn all the baddies.
                        Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                        Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Originally posted by SLJ
                          I want to be the back-up policeman who shoots the bazooka !
                          Sweeeeet "Streets of Rage" reference.
                          SEANBABY:

Comment

anyone here good with MUGEN?

it can be done

Comment

Originally posted by Matsufubu
                              Yeah, but your character has some magical bazooka that fires a shell that creates a ring of fire to pwn all the baddies.

Yes he does, plus he can fire it just a few yards, or across the whole level. He rules.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X