Taekwondo is the Greatest Martial Art!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taekwondo is the Greatest Martial Art!

This is Paul S. Ahn....8th degree grandmaster in taekwondo. I hear that there is a lot of controversy with this martial art! I must know why and if you have a decent reason....perhaps I will come out of my office(home) and fight you! You decide.....wimpy karate or true martial arrrrts....TAEKWONDO!!

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Tee hee hee.... "Wax on ... wax off" Mr. Myagi.

"Gentlemen! No fighting in here! This is the War Room."

Comment

I hear Miyagi likes to go down on the "bad hole" - no wonder he always has SHIT breath!!!

Comment

I think you have been smoking one too many bonsai trees Mr. Miyagi.

Jeremy M. Talbott
          http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
          http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
          Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
          "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
          Originally posted by D.Murray
          "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
          Originally posted by hangooknamja88
          My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

there is no way you are from taekwondo you don't have the respect a true taekwondoist has

Comment

Hey TKDGIRL, any bootie shots you can send me? I just love them big ass booties!!! Don't you?

Bootie, bootie, bootie!! Just love that BOOTIE! Don't you just love my homepage and cool links??? Huh?

Comment

i'm still waiting for TKDGirl's bootie pics.

Bootie, bootie, bootie!! Just love that BOOTIE! Don't you just love my homepage and cool links??? Huh?

Comment

i have alot of respect for everyone (minus instructors who give blackbelts to 6 year olds)but that still doesn't mean that i can not give most people a run for there money. if you can't be humble and respectful and still be able to handle your own then you got cheated. no disrespect intended

Comment

"How is learning to kill people teaching respect? If thats not why youre learning then youre just learning another sport."

OMG. Its a sad state of affairs when someone never learns why theres respect in martial arts. If the only reson you respect somebody is because they can kick your ass, then your definelty not living in the real world. Only little high school teenagers think like that....not adults. Hopefully by then you figure out that life is not about being "Mr.hardass". You catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, and earn a lot more respect. Just from your statement-I wouldnt care if you were the best martial artist in the world, Id still not respect you because your an asshole. You cant handle being good, and still be a himble person. I hate that in people.You truly missed out in the mental training of martial arts.
                    Also, tkd is not invincible "when trained right" its the artist not the art, and no artist in invincible either.

Comment

why thank you jaysen

Comment

One good thing about TKD, they almost always have hot chicks!!!! And you fools say its worthless, hahaha!!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
                        -Ghandi

Comment

Respect is in any martial art. Hopefully you at least respect the persons you train with for trusting you to push them and not irrepairably harm them.

Comment

Elipson - Very true at my old school there were some realy hot girls there, now I regret leaving.

Comment

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                              YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X