Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Informal Poll: Who should be added next to Bullshido's "Thank you for posting" page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Informal Poll: Who should be added next to Bullshido's "Thank you for posting" page?

I'm leaning towards Mathius100, followed closely by kmuhammad.
    Matthius100 (For obvious reasons)
    62.50%
    Omega (Because we all fear him)
    15.63%
    Asia (See Above)
    3.13%
    Phrost (Because he's the only reason we're all here)
    15.63%
    Your own write in (Please note below)
    3.13%

The poll is expired.

Not to be egotistical, as I'm the most modest person I know, but I'm pretty sure that I deserve explicit thanks every time I post.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I made this a real poll.
        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Thanks.
          Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Re: Informal Poll: Who should be added next to Bullshido's "Thank you for posting" pa

Originally posted by JKDChick
            I made this a real poll.
            Thank you. May you spew forth 1000 warriors from your fertile loins, and that they may all leave a broken trail of thigh-masters in their wake.

Comment

It has to be Phrost, it's like thanking the creator before you eat

Comment

I voted matthius simply because its a derogatory thank you. If it is a serious one, I vote phrost.
                I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
                -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

the most valuable thing about matthius is that he proves that you cannot be banned from bullshido for stupidity.

Comment

Templar, because this thread is a great way to ruin a good joke.
                    Originally posted by The Wastrel
                    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath
                      ]

Haha, I retract my previous vote and conceed shug's as my own.
                      I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
                      -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath
                        Man if they wanted to make a good spiderman movie they'd take heed and use your avatar. Venom for teh win!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenfucius
                          the most valuable thing about matthius is that he proves that you cannot be banned from bullshido for stupidity.
                          I would vote for a policy change.
                          MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                          "Fag."
                          "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X