OPEN CHALLENGE-COME ONE COME ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPEN CHALLENGE-COME ONE COME ALL

All-RITE alls you pussieass muthafuckas Iv'e ahd enuff of all your bitch ass whining about "My revrese finger cocklock bangbuffin technic" is the only real one pure...quit smoking cumpole you testicle meringue slurping crackwhores You know that you're hte ones gettin beat on in the video where they pay BUMS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER FOR CRACK! take a break from working for your MOM in her gay slave butt romp factory long enough to take your dirty uncle's finger out of your asshole and step to this. I will take any of you D&D dork slingers on. My private plane is waiting for real outside of the a secret airstrip if you want to know where it is decode this message it's easy get on and come to me. I'm at McMurdo Station, Antarctica-Its ona map so no bitch ass lying that you can't find it when you puss out, Im the one in the the bearsuit and the space age snow gear with the orange stripe across the forehead standing next to the igloo at 77 51 S, 166 40 E If you all aren't here in the next three hours then u areall shit posers that can't handle the "REAL SHIT" out here. WHat are you BJJ fucks goonna do when your FUCKING FInger FREEZE Black and fall off HAH No answer?!! I'm a icicle you beeetch SNow in your eye FUck the street!!!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Okay so where ar eyou punkasses? I'm waiting...pitiful put your stump back in your pants and get down here!!!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

feel better now, i do when i go off!

Comment

Just think Osiris, if you started at 100, you would almost be at Jamoke's level.
        And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I thought that was a pretty good post. =)

Comment

I'm sure as hell not going. What if I take him to the ground, and then get jumped by his 20 penguin mates, all armed with swords?
            Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Well yeah it figures nobody showed Time's UP! Whera re you beeeeaaaatttchches? Nowheere! Iove got to back inside before I freeze...ANd Sam my PEnguin possse don't need swords to stomp your asss. They just stnad on a hill and start rollin and by the time they get to you its a MILE-HIGH FUCKIN SNOWBALL!!! ARMBAR THAT!

Comment

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Okey i'll come ,it's not too far from my home.

To change with change is the changeless state.

Comment

Okay, you know I'm kidding, right? This is satire. You had to go and break the spell. At least SamHarber knew how to play.

Comment

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                      YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Took me a while to realise you werent being serious there. I thought your account had been hacked or something.
                        hehe, silly stupid me

Comment

Dammit.. i was serious....
                          Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Sam. you're all right. The rest of you are dumbasses.
                            Wastrel, just like in another impersonation of Jamoke you lose points for the use of any punctuation and for the use of more than one actual word between swear words. 7/10

*You're all a-holes*

Comment

I know. It was really hard to do that. I have even greater respect. It wasn't really just Jamoke though. I liked the TKD4thdan challenge thread on here. I'm a dumbass Dochter? Shit, back to the drawing board!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X